Sensitive Boy - Ch. 54 - Stalker

Dex-chan lover
Otaku vs Otaku. I wish more manga do this fantasy. Thanks for upload

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
I dunno man, we’re already at attempted murder, there’s a long way down from here.

Reminds me of Killers in Love let’s hope it ends better.
Calling this attempted murder is overkill. She's scared and panicking so she's exaggerating things without really meaning to, but smacking the stalker in the head a couple of times isn't going to kill the guy, just might leave him a nasty headache and a lesson.

Fed-Kun's army
I always see this strange sentiment about idol culture in works. Where its somehow like super good to idolize and keep the purity of them intact. Anything that sullies that is seen as problematic. Including just letting them have personal lives.

Like it often feels like they're just trying to justify the culture to themselves. And I mean this from the creator's standpoints. Granted there's some projections here from other works I've read. But its always been such a strangely pervasive sentiment. Its likely little more than footnote here, but my brain is stuck on it. It drives me nuts.

Dex-chan lover
I just want her to frame the stalker for attempted murder so he'll be gone for good from the story

Users who are viewing this thread