Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Kaede's Past

Dex-chan lover
The one thing I can conclude so far is the writer is a woman who doesn't understand how horny an average teenage boy is.
Buddy, It doesn't matter how horny someone. If you don't feel anything towards someone, you most likely don't want anything with them. Forget teenage boy, even adult is reluctant to have sex to someone who they have no feeling.
You need to be incredibly desperate horny to accept that. The problem is, not everyone is that damn horny. We also have things called "sexual age law". There's a reason WHY adult can't have sex with underage kid.
If a teacher do anything weird to students regardless their gender, that's already red flags on professionalism and morality.
Red flag on marriage too I guess.

Dex-chan lover
I agree. Just wanted to let you know reverse rape doesn't exist. Once you "want" it, it's no longer rape.
"Reverse rape" is a sometimes-used alternate term for female-on-male rape, but I couldn't begin to tell you how the term was formulated to refer to that specifically.

If I could guess, I think it refers to role reversal, with the (rational, going off of statistics) assumption that rape is primarily an act perpetrated by a man, against a woman.

Anywhere else, she would be sued for pedophilia, abuse of authority, etc. But you have simps here saying she's "best girl". :haa::rolleyes:

We get it, you guys are alone and horny. Just go buy some time with a prostitute or spend some time on some rated 18 websites.
Ong

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I feel like she could have actually gotten him without traumatizing him if she just waited... part of it felt more like he wasn't mentally ready for that kinda thing yet... if he were just a few years older, he might have actually jumped at the chance...

Sadly, a lot of people often have issues with sex not because of the person but because they were pressured before they were properly ready.....

Dex-chan lover
Anywhere else, she would be sued for pedophilia, abuse of authority, etc. But you have simps here saying she's "best girl". :haa::rolleyes:

We get it, you guys are alone and horny. Just go buy some time with a prostitute or spend some time on some rated 18 websites.
To be fair, it's because most men would dream of being in that situation.

Hell, the MC would have probably accepted the situation if he was just a little bit older...

It's hard for many to sympathize when it's a situation they'd like to be in....

And men aren't a group of people who often need to fear being raped

Double-page supporter

You mean jailed right ?

Dex-chan lover
I think that's a fucked kinda logic cuz that character is a boy and not a man. Now I don't know how sexually involved a lot of y'all were in your middle school years(And, fuck, I don't want to know the details) but for me I had only a vague notion of wanting to see a woman naked and kissing them a lot. I had hardly any knowledge of what sex was and zero info on how it actually worked. So yeah, I can imagine how traumatizing that would be for me if a teacher that I had an awareness of had forced herself on me. Also traumatic is the possibility of pregnancy that tends to be the result of sexual activity. Hard to think of anything more traumatizing to someone who is still in the foul clutches of puberty than the weight of that concept.

Dex-chan lover
From the raws, he does go into detail about what happened to him and things go south pretty quickly for their relationship. The last chapter is locked behind points so I'm not sure if they ever get back together or not.[/SPOILER]
that is just a joke.......right?

Buddy, It doesn't matter how horny someone. If you don't feel anything towards someone, you most likely don't want anything with them. Forget teenage boy, even adult is reluctant to have sex to someone who they have no feeling.
You need to be incredibly desperate horny to accept that. The problem is, not everyone is that damn horny. We also have things called "sexual age law". There's a reason WHY adult can't have sex with underage kid.
If a teacher do anything weird to students regardless their gender, that's already red flags on professionalism and morality.
Red flag on marriage too I guess.
It matters. The biggest bullshit in this manga is a straight teenage boy act like he have absolutely zero interest and knowledge in sexual act, like he never even fantasize about such things before. That he acknowledge the sensei as pretty, kind, can get along with the students, but then he never feel further physical attraction to her. The only explanation I can think of is that Kaede was as big purity fetishist as his GF.

Dex-chan lover
"Reverse rape" is a sometimes-used alternate term for female-on-male rape, but I couldn't begin to tell you how the term was formulated to refer to that specifically.

If I could guess, I think it refers to role reversal, with the (rational, going off of statistics) assumption that rape is primarily an act perpetrated by a man, against a woman.
the use of "reverse" is just a word used to distinguish on how inverse a trope goes. Usually when a trope is mentioned e.g. traps, immediate association of it as "guy who looks/dress/acts too good and is more femininely attractive than females". We had, for years, held Hideyoshi as the prime example of traps to the point where it was jokingly made that Hideyoshi itself is the gender.

So if we use "Reverse" and add it to the trope we get Reverse Trap and the prime example of it is Subaru from Mayo Chiki.

The trope can be applied both ways but adding "Reverse" to it specifies on what sub-type of the trope it was. So in this instance, "Reverse Rape" specifies female-on-male action. Rape is still rape, nothing is different but since the word itself is so attached and stigmatized to "male-on-female", the use of "reverse" just makes it clear that what happened was the other way around. Who knows how this usage of words for tropes will last, we have an entire light spectrum of genders now so phreak it... ¯\(ツ)

Hope my explanation was understandable. I feel like my brain struggle sometimes with what I write nor recognize what I've written kek.
I'm getting too old now. :haa:

Dex-chan lover
I just read chapter 26's Spanish translation, and I was going to just post a short summary about it. But then I see some predictably horrible comments that show how dumbshit people are. It's predictable. It's still sad.

Anyways, continuing on from my earlier summary up to chapter 25, spoiler time.
Kaede accepts that he has romantic feelings for the coffee shop owner, and he resolves to just keep them to himself. Cut to a few panels later, and he confeses that to her. We're left with a cliffhanger where we don't know how she reacts.

Dex-chan lover
It matters. The biggest bullshit in this manga is a straight teenage boy act like he have absolutely zero interest and knowledge in sexual act, like he never even fantasize about such things before. That he acknowledge the sensei as pretty, kind, can get along with the students, but then he never feel further physical attraction to her. The only explanation I can think of is that Kaede was as big purity fetishist as his GF.
You are as dumb as you are stupid. And I'm saying it like that because you're really stupid.

You can literally look up how wrong you are. You can literally read online that you are dumb.

It's not about whether he had any interest or knowledge in sexual acts. It's shock. It's surprise. It's feelings of betrayal from someone you saw as an adult, someone who you looked up to and trusted in a position of authority. It's shame.

You can literally read chapter 1. He knows he was raped. He literally tells his friends what happened. He feels ashamed at himself. And if you actually read anything, you would easily see that this is in line with many male rape victims.

And let me be clear. There are male rape victims who act like what you said. But the biggest bullshit is you acting like anyone who behaves differently can't exist.

Dex-chan lover
I just read chapter 26's Spanish translation, and I was going to just post a short summary about it. But then I see some predictably horrible comments that show how dumbshit people are. It's predictable. It's still sad.

Anyways, continuing on from my earlier summary up to chapter 25, spoiler time.
Kaede accepts that he has romantic feelings for the coffee shop owner, and he resolves to just keep them to himself. Cut to a few panels later, and he confeses that to her. We're left with a cliffhanger where we don't know how she reacts.
I am glad I am a native spanish speaker(Puertorrican), I went and read the spanish chaps from the link you gave last time.

Thanks.

I don't know man if it was the horny 13 year old me that wouldn't have been a problem it would have been an achievement

Users who are viewing this thread