Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Kaede's Past

Dex-chan lover
Getting jailed is just the consequence of being sued and being found guilty.
Not sure if you mean put on trial/ charged . You don't get sued for pedophilic offenses , that meas its a civil case

Dex-chan lover
The one thing I can conclude so far is the writer is a woman who doesn't understand how horny an average teenage boy is.
i don't think i was Horny when i was 14 and want to be raped like that. when i was middle school all in my mind was. games, hang out with friends, adventuring with my bikes and more games. i was only interested in girl when i was 2nd year in highschool. so i think you just tried to talk about yourself and how degenerate your mind is

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The real issue is that all of these dipshit comments were inevitable for this type of series. People who don't know shit about rape, rape victims, and male rape victims specifically combine with the internet and the weeb culture of [English language] manga readers.

You know how the internet is full of dumb shit people who assume they know shit and then refuse to admit they're wrong even when you have proof? Combine that with the general demographic of manga readers.

They're not going to stop. They're going to keep whining herp derp, I have never actually read any real studies of this, and I'll refuse to ever read easy to find proof of me being wrong, herp derp.

Dex-chan lover
It matters. The biggest bullshit in this manga is a straight teenage boy act like he have absolutely zero interest and knowledge in sexual act, like he never even fantasize about such things before. That he acknowledge the sensei as pretty, kind, can get along with the students, but then he never feel further physical attraction to her. The only explanation I can think of is that Kaede was as big purity fetishist as his GF.
HOLY SHIT MAN. Even if you fantasize, thing is very different from reality!
I have a very handsome math teacher during middle school. Every female students always attend his class. I admit he's physically attractive, but I don't want to have sex with him just because he's handsome.
Like seriously, I ain't risking getting STD from having sex with someone I don't know.

Dex-chan lover
i don't think i was Horny when i was 14 and want to be raped like that. when i was middle school all in my mind was. games, hang out with friends, adventuring with my bikes and more games. i was only interested in girl when i was 2nd year in highschool. so i think you just tried to talk about yourself and how degenerate your mind is
I'm not trying to defend the thrust of his point, but given what he said, all you're saying is that you're not what he considers "average".

Dex-chan lover
this comment section is why male rape victims dont get the empathy they deserve cause we got mfs here talking bout how they wanna be raped and others trying to dictate how a MIDDLE SCHOOL BOY should react and feel to GETTING RAPED. a lot of yall some sick twisted mfs bruh lotta incels and a lotta perverts.

Dex-chan lover
this comment section is why male rape victims dont get the empathy they deserve cause we got mfs here talking bout how they wanna be raped and others trying to dictate how a MIDDLE SCHOOL BOY should react and feel to GETTING RAPED. a lot of yall some sick twisted mfs bruh lotta incels and a lotta perverts.
It's hard for people who have never experienced sex to comprehend that sometimes it can be unwelcome

Dex-chan lover
I'm not trying to defend the thrust of his point, but given what he said, all you're saying is that you're not what he considers "average".
i wanna know where he got this "average" from. did he conduct a survey or have a data.
or his only source is "trust me bro, because i'm like that"

Last edited:
this is so fucked up......im so scared. Poor kaede....that woman better be in jail or at least get some repercussions. If she's not behind bars, i would be so mad

Fed-Kun's army
As the saying goes: "Just 'cuz she's bad, doesn't mean she ain't a convicted sex offender."

Seriously though, anyone here cheering this type of stuff on needs to change and grow as a person.

Dex-chan lover
skill issue
Normally I would call you a piece of shit, but the fact that you said "skill issue" got a slight chuckle out of me, idk why but when someone says that when it comes to situations out of your control, I can't help but laugh

Dex-chan lover
Oh dear God....that's how it usually is for female predators, it always starts with comforting them, as soon as you do that's when they strike...shit is disgusting

Dex-chan lover
As the saying goes: "Just 'cuz she's bad, doesn't mean she ain't a convicted sex offender."

Seriously though, anyone here cheering this type of stuff on needs to change and grow as a person.
Exactly, they just prove how fucked up society is towards males, same fucking dumbasses wanting to kill a man or have him locked up for the same reason

Nah keep that same energy for women

Users who are viewing this thread