Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Kaede's Past

Dex-chan lover
Anywhere else, she would be sued for pedophilia, abuse of authority, etc. But you have simps here saying she's "best girl". :haa::rolleyes:

We get it, you guys are alone and horny. Just go buy some time with a prostitute or spend some time on some rated 18 websites.
Well thank god someone said it.

I'm with the doom posters still, I think the teacher is probably her mother.
Although I doubt we will find out much about the teacher until later into the story,
it will defiantly be a plot point that challenges him to face the person that hurt him.

Thanks everyone at Tanzanite Scans for another amazing translation.

Well he‘s in the middle of explaining things to his GF. I guess it‘s a cut after next panel (cuz why tf would he go into details about what she did to him).
Let‘s hope his GF doesn‘t leave him because she believes what her classmate said
Given her outlook on romantic relationships in general idk if it will hold out

Dex-chan lover
This woman. Ignoring the incredibly important "age gap," If she actually wanted his affection, she shoulda kept it in her skirt. Lady got him blushing with a hug. Now she's committing a grave sexual offense while also giving PTSD to the boy she got comfort from. wtf girl.

Dex-chan lover
Anywhere else, she would be sued for pedophilia, abuse of authority, etc. But you have simps here saying she's "best girl". :haa::rolleyes:
...you must live in a country where they actually treat female child rapists the same as male child rapists.

Maybe somewhere like Narnia.

In America, if you don't dog the judge, female rapists legitimately could get off scot-free based on borderline inconceivably irrelevant plea deal charges.

It's not "simps" here-- it's society overall, and accordingly those who adjudicate these crimes. And I doubt it's just America-- there's a difficulty in properly appreciating female-on-male rape for what it is, even if the victim is a child.

That said, it remains to be seen how effectively this is going to be executed. I doubt it ISN'T going to be sold as trauma, and by the story beats itself it'll be able to communicate that this was a traumatic experience, but... I don't imagine the teacher's initiating lines would be out of place in a hentai with the same exact premise, and that's what throws me off. Without knowing what happens next, I get the feeling that there should have been more lingering before we got to the teacher raping him since it seems the majority of his hangup is about the betrayal of it all.

Minor note: I like the detail about her saying that she pretends to be an adult-- I get the sense that female child rapists of the teacher variety largely have some kind of "arrested development".

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's really upsetting how often this happens in real life. The ones who hurt children are often who are "kind" in the community, well liked, and just taking awful advantages. Usually happens the ones who least expect....

Dex-chan lover
This woman. Ignoring the incredibly important "age gap," If she actually wanted his affection, she shoulda kept it in her skirt. Lady got him blushing with a hug. Now she's committing a grave sexual offense while also giving PTSD to the boy she got comfort from. wtf girl.
"Incredibly important" lol, lmao even

Speaking more seriously... yeah. But that presumes that she wanted him to comfort her, or she wanted to go steady with a middle schooler. More than likely, given what little he actually has that she would be looking for in a man (as an adult woman), she wanted a flesh-and-blood dildo. There's a chance that he was targeted almost from the start, too.

Dex-chan lover
From the raws, he does go into detail about what happened to him and things go south pretty quickly for their relationship. The last chapter is locked behind points so I'm not sure if they ever get back together or not.
where did u read the raws from?

Aggregator gang
From the raws, he does go into detail about what happened to him and things go south pretty quickly for their relationship. The last chapter is locked behind points so I'm not sure if they ever get back together or not.
Where can I find the raws?? Link?

Dex-chan lover
...you must live in a country where they actually treat female child rapists the same as male child rapists.

Maybe somewhere like Narnia.
I'm from Canada. They're both treated equally as harshly.

You will also notice that those other kids (I recognized his 2 friends there) were being nice to teacher and also slightly jealous of him. Yet when they found him in that storage room, they changed their minds. >_>

Users who are viewing this thread