Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Kaede's Past 2

Dex-chan lover
Fuck dude this was just as hard to read as last chapter. Izumi and Asahi are REAL homies that I would never let go. Her crying makes me think she's also crying for the wrong reasons too if she's still in lala land of the ideal relationship but I could be wrong. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Doomposters constantly saying how much dread they feel and how she will be daughter of the teacher or will react badly. It’s funny watching each chapter btfo of them.
There isn't much story to be had if everything is fine and dandy, and there are seeds of conflict and unresolved threads peppered around, so something is gonna happen.
But "daugher of the teacher" is highly unlikely given their ages

Dex-chan lover
we're not safe yet boys and girls, our girl's still in lala land. my man needs more time to heal and come to terms with this horrible trauma, and a repressed hopeless romantic dream girl would not be what he needs right now.

honestly, i would've been ok if the two of them were close friends, but the two of them being in a romantic relationship would not end well with how they are rn.

Users who are viewing this thread