Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Kaede's Past 2

Dex-chan lover
Im so fucking sick of this pointless series, every. fucking. time. some drama starts it ends as soon as it begins, when is the girl gonna be an asshole?? when is anyone gonna be an asshole?? this is suppose to be a sad tragedy drama related anime yet the only sad thing to happen is the MCs tragic backstory, aside from that everyone in this series is nice and doesn't do jack shit. Such a waste of what could of been a possibly asshole clenching and stressful series
I'm cool with a series that actually has empathetic characters who just talk to each other instead of being assholes.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if there's something wrong with me but I kinda don't care? At a fundamental level, I'm not invested in this story enough to feel anything about this, to me it seems like a good idea, but a bad execution.

Dex-chan lover
Doomposters constantly saying how much dread they feel and how she will be daughter of the teacher or will react badly. It’s funny watching each chapter btfo of them.
It's always the same shit every chapter, it's like these people can't read the mood lol. There might be some hurdles here, but I'm confident this will have a "good" ending.

Group Leader
Christ, that flashback hits hard. I'm mad we don't find out yet what the "appropriate action" was taken against the rapist piece of shit.

Ayuh. This is just going to get worse, isn't it?
Focusing on the punishment will detract from the story plot of his attempt at becoming a "normal" boy. Unless he is specifically looking for that, there is no point to focus on the punishment. I think it was wrapped up nicely.

Dex-chan lover
The thing is that she is being too accommodating and understanding, too mature and emotionally competent

And that just naturally makes us feel on guard, as if things couldn't possibly go that nicely, and something horrible is about to appear around the corner

But i want to believe that she is just that much of a nice girl

Wonder if her new tutor is the rapist teacher? i feel like that flashback is not the last we will see of her

Dex-chan lover
If I'm not mistaken, a Latin American Spanish translation rendered the teacher's pre-rape one-liner as sometihng like "let's become adults together" rather than "let's get you to be an adult before everyone else". I wonder which one is right, since I can't find the raws for this chapter.

And if this translation is accurate, "extraction act" is a vivid way of putting it.

Im so fucking sick of this pointless series, every. fucking. time. some drama starts it ends as soon as it begins, when is the girl gonna be an asshole?? when is anyone gonna be an asshole??
Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Group Leader
we're not safe yet boys and girls, our girl's still in lala land. my man needs more time to heal and come to terms with this horrible trauma, and a repressed hopeless romantic dream girl would not be what he needs right now.

honestly, i would've been ok if the two of them were close friends, but the two of them being in a romantic relationship would not end well with how they are rn.
Yeah, it's most defintely a ticking time bomb that she wants a shoujo romance. I wonder if for her, this ticks some box like "connect with the ML deeply".

Dex-chan lover
Focusing on the punishment will detract from the story plot of his attempt at becoming a "normal" boy. Unless he is specifically looking for that, there is no point to focus on the punishment. I think it was wrapped up nicely.
Knowing the measures taken is important, if anything to give us a lil bit of peace of mind

Other wise we will have to keep living under the anxiety of not even know what are his chances he will have of meeting her again

Group Leader
The thing is that she is being too accommodating and understanding, too mature and emotionally competent

And that just naturally makes us feel on guard, as if things couldn't possibly go that nicely, and something horrible is about to appear around the corner

But i want to believe that she is just that much of a nice girl

Wonder if her new tutor is the rapist teacher? i feel like that flashback is not the last we will see of her
I wouldn't mind any of this as his girlfriend. But all safety's came off and now I believe she is a ticking time bomb ever since she revealed her motive to be that she wants "shoujo love". :facepalm:

Knowing the measures taken is important, if anything to give us a lil bit of peace of mind

Other wise we will have to keep living under the anxiety of not even know what are his chances he will have of meeting her again
I think author might have done that to help create tension.

Someone else said in Japan that rape and cheating are not taken as seriously. And we already know that female raping male is never taken seriously, so she probably just got fired. I think she might be back, or that some archetype similar to her will appear.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is the suitable punishment is that she was transferred to the same position elsewhere, like what the church does with its predators. There's been no mention of any legal case running/ MC wasn't called as a witness from what we can see in his flashback.

I'm surprised neither he nor his family would inquire as to what the suitable punishment was tbh.

Don't think gf and teacher are related though. I liked what they did in Factory Nightscape, but revealing something like that this late in would just be contrived.

I was unaware of Factory Nightscape, thanks for the rec, really good if short read.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it's most defintely a ticking time bomb that she wants a shoujo romance. I wonder if for her, this ticks some box like "connect with the ML deeply".
oh definitely im not surprised if she thinks so, i dont think she's a bad person at all, but i definitely don't think she can handle this kind of relationship, and honestly, she has no one else to talk to about how to navigate this whole thing, I dont think her friends will get it, and fat chance her parents will be open about it. She does not have the emotional maturity deal with this.

Best play for her imho would be to be friends with Kaede first and his friends too.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't mind any of this as his girlfriend. But all safety's came off and now I believe she is a ticking time bomb ever since she revealed her motive to be that she wants "shoujo love". :facepalm:
Yeah... but at least she is into wholesome shoujo, rather than the toxic shoujo with the bad boys and the female MC trying to fix them

Frankly i am more worried about the ideas her friend keeps giving her about romance advice

I think author might have done that to help create tension.

Someone else said in Japan that rape and cheating are not taken as seriously. And we already know that female raping male is never taken seriously, so she probably just got fired. I think she might be back, or that some archetype similar to her will appear.
Well since he was never taken to court as a witness or made to pronounce any statements against her, chances are that no actual legal action with some real consequences was taken against the teacher

The school probably handled it all on the down low to avoid an scandal, and after she was dismissed she could have just started her training process at a different school and gotten her license anyways, and even if she isn't teaching at public schools, she could still be a private tutor, or work at private teaching institution

And that's the thing that's too big a sword to go dangling over people's heads just for some dramatic tension

Users who are viewing this thread