Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Kaede's Past 2

Dex-chan lover
also, and I figure it may not need to be shown, but don't remember seeing a condom, could a baby be a weird sad and sick plot twist?

Dex-chan lover
That sent chills down my spine, its weird to think some people have fantasies of this kind of thing.
The fact is it's a fantasy until it actually happens to you and then there is only darkness.

Thank you everyone over a Tanzanite Scans for another high quality translation

Dex-chan lover
They already showed Tsubasa's mom, and she wasn't the trainee teacher.

Also, the ages wouldn't match up. The trainee teacher would have needed to have Tsubasa at like.... 7 years old or something.
Did they? I don't remember. Okay

Dex-chan lover
Not a lot of new things added to the story with this chapter. But I do get the feeling that this chapter was particularly hard to write/draw.
Well, at least we get the confirmation of Tsubasa's empathetic character in general.

Dex-chan lover
If they truly showed her mom already then I'll go with the next best 'fuck you readers', it's her older sister.

Dex-chan lover
If they truly showed her mom already then I'll go with the next best 'fuck you readers', it's her older sister.
They did already show the mom. It already happened in a previous chapter, chapter 9.

What older sister? I get that you're explicitly trolling, but like, at least make it reasonable.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, fellas, it's been a nice ride in wholesomeness. From here, shit hits the fan.
You'll rage hard

Dex-chan lover
I still have a bad feeling about this. I just have this gut feeling that somehow this girl is related to sensei.

Aggregator gang
I still think her mother is the rapist and this will go south ...
Nah the teacher in training wouldn’t have been old enough to have a child his age and if she she woulda mentioned it. I suspect she’s a tutor and will give her opinions on romance and shit maybe

Double-page supporter
I wonder if it was a good Idea for Kaede to share those details with her on HER FIRST DATE. It is needed a therapist, but your girlfriend would definitively twist things unintentionally

Users who are viewing this thread