Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Kaede's Past 2

There isn't much story to be had if everything is fine and dandy, and there are seeds of conflict and unresolved threads peppered around, so something is gonna happen.
But "daugher of the teacher" is highly unlikely given their ages
I agree that there won't be much story if there isn't any form of conflict. But, it's getting real damn annoying having people be like "bro shit's gonna happen I just know it" and have them speculate wild shit, like the whole daughter of a teacher thing, or that the female lead will end up like the teacher.

I'm not saying it ain't a possibility—but there are more subtle, smaller, slow burn-y ways of causing that conflict, y'know.

Hopeposters constantly saying how much hope they feel and how she won't be daughter of the teacher or will react in a mature way. It’s funny watching each chapter btfo of them.

Dex-chan lover
Afaik from the spoilers,
The girl ultimately does not take those revealations well, blames him for not resisting hard enough and actually enjoying the experience, and they eventually break up
Not so much MISERY or TRAGEDY, but some DRAMA nevertheless
Wow...

im so glad the author potrays how the assault happen in a realistic way!! when i heard news of sexual abuse, ppl always said "why they didn't struggle? they could've ask for help? he's a man, he's way stronger"

BUT often times, victims froze. I've been kissed forcefully and he tried to feel me up....I fucking cried, I struggled but then I froze. After he's done putting his filthy mouth and tounge inside of my mouth, I went back to my room and cried for hours. I blamed myself why I froze....but in that state, it's like passing out, i just saw a black cloud. It's horrifying

Dex-chan lover
we're not safe yet boys and girls, our girl's still in lala land. my man needs more time to heal and come to terms with this horrible trauma, and a repressed hopeless romantic dream girl would not be what he needs right now.

honestly, i would've been ok if the two of them were close friends, but the two of them being in a romantic relationship would not end well with how they are rn.
I wholeheartedly agree, this is just a recipe for disaster down the road

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I'm being jebaited into a sense of comfort HAHAHA I don't trust you mangaka 🤣
Someone deadass called me a 13 yr old a few chapters back cause I mentioned his gf being kinda sus, I'M JUST GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH TRUST ISSUES WHEN IT COMES TO STORIES LIKE THIS

I've been burned that a few times

Dex-chan lover
Christ, that flashback hits hard. I'm mad we don't find out yet what the "appropriate action" was taken against the rapist piece of shit.

Ayuh. This is just going to get worse, isn't it?
It feels that way..... I'm low-key scared to continue

Fed-Kun's army
While I don't want to take away from the MC's experience, something I don't often see fleshed out in stories depicting female-to-male sexual abuse is the fact that there is (or can be) pleasure for the male during said abuse and less so pain like there would be for the recipient of penetrative sex. It's the fact that there was pleasure derived from the abuse that lead many men to discount what happened to them.
"It didn't feel bad, so it couldn't have been that bad, right?"
"Shouldn't I feel bad?"
"Is there something wrong with me because I liked it?"
There's a sense of guilt and doubt and a sort of self-loathing I haven't seen properly depicted in manga at least.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck dude this was just as hard to read as last chapter. Izumi and Asahi are REAL homies that I would never let go. Her crying makes me think she's also crying for the wrong reasons too if she's still in lala land of the ideal relationship but I could be wrong. Thanks for the chapter.
Honestly, their friendship makes me want to cry 😢

Fed-Kun's army
Crazy woman, if she's so sexually frustrated, just go to the washroom to play with herself, a lot safer than raping an underage.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread