Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Abnormal

huh, still feels like it could go either way tbh, i hope that she does her best to work through those intrusive thoughts instead of this devolving into some weird dumb drama
If she does work through it, I would be super surprised

Dex-chan lover
I knew this was coming. It would be very hard for a 16 year old to actually understand the effects and trauma that comes with SA. Along with that someone like the gf who has innocent and pure idea of love will be struggling with something like this. What sensei at the end said is really true in this case. Now whenever she will look at kaede she will see not her boyfriend but a victim. I hope that their relationship succeeds but even if it does end as a break up let it be amicable without any drama.

Aggregator gang
ca2.jpg
I don’t think any of us are.

Dex-chan lover
We still don’t know who her new teacher is. The real ball has yet to drop

Dex-chan lover
Our boy can't catch a break, can he? Fucked up situation for all parties involved.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh boy! If this got you riled up, wait for their reunion.

Heavy spoilers, read at your own risk
She is disgusted at everyone who is "soiled", she has an idea that people and romance should be "pure", so thinking about her mother, friends, and Kaede doing "impure" things triggers her hard, eventually when they meet again she can't stand him touching her and runs off, which leads to an encounter where she reveals everything to Kaede and actually questions if he was really abused. Kaede breaks down and breaks up with her and she runs off.
His bros find him and help him out of his ptsd episode
She is still a character in future chapters, still trying to come to terms with everything and feeling like shit for what she did.
To everyone's surprise, the girl everyone hated for "revealing" to Tsubasa that the incident was much worse than train molestation, actually clutches and confronts Tsubasa about what she did, asking her to reverse the roles and realize that what she said is equal to all those people that blame women victims of SA for how they dress or how they behave by saying "they asked for it"

Oh boy! If this got you riled up, wait for their reunion.

Heavy spoilers, read at your own risk
She is disgusted at everyone who is "soiled", she has an idea that people and romance should be "pure", so thinking about her mother, friends, and Kaede doing "impure" things triggers her hard, eventually when they meet again she can't stand him touching her and runs off, which leads to an encounter where she reveals everything to Kaede and actually questions if he was really abused. Kaede breaks down and breaks up with her and she runs off.
His bros find him and help him out of his ptsd episode
She is still a character in future chapters, still trying to come to terms with everything and feeling like shit for what she did.
To everyone's surprise, the girl everyone hated for "revealing" to Tsubasa that the incident was much worse than train molestation, actually clutches and confronts Tsubasa about what she did, asking her to reverse the roles and realize that what she said is equal to all those people that blame women victims of SA for how they dress or how they behave by saying "they asked for it"
Oh, is this series a light novel? I'm assuming that's where you got the info from; if so, how far along is the light novel? Cause I might consider reading the LN instead, mostly cause I'm really impatient LMFAO. I am glad to hear that this series (at least from what you've told) seems to truly focus on the coming-of-age aspect of these highschool kids, trying to learn about themselves and others in a more deep and meaningful way, and even self-reflecting at times. It's much better than how earlier on people kept saying "oh the teacher's gonna come back" or some shit like that (though I'm not opposed to it if it does eventually happen; just glad that the series is more meaningful than what people theorized it'd be www).

Dex-chan lover
Theres def 1 thing you can blame her for
The reason she finds it disgusting is her stupid concept of shoujo love IRL as you can see on the chapter when she talks about the acts more than whose at fault, which makes her judge him 2x times harder than a normal person would

So yeah, she still trash lez go
she also seems to have the idea that he participated rather than just lay there on the floor, or certain extra things happened that didn't

Credit where credit is due, I thought it was over. I thought all drama was gone and from here on it would be happy feelgood, and I would drop it cause it's boring. But this is a much more interesting development.

Since the author has thus far managed to toe the line between being reductive and gratuitous, I'm actually pretty invested in where this could go.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, is this series a light novel? I'm assuming that's where you got the info from; if so, how far along is the light novel? Cause I might consider reading the LN instead, mostly cause I'm really impatient LMFAO. I am glad to hear that this series (at least from what you've told) seems to truly focus on the coming-of-age aspect of these highschool kids, trying to learn about themselves and others in a more deep and meaningful way, and even self-reflecting at times. It's much better than how earlier on people kept saying "oh the teacher's gonna come back" or some shit like that (though I'm not opposed to it if it does eventually happen; just glad that the series is more meaningful than what people theorized it'd be www).
As far as I know, it's not a LN. The raws go up to chapter 29 with chapter 30 being released August 2nd.

Users who are viewing this thread