Sensitive Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Abnormal

Fed-Kun's army
Well this was how I used to view sex when I was 16 and I am male. It's so damn accurate it feels unreal. 😞

Her questions are things that some people have, if you get older and have more experience in life you aknowledge that he has no fault and it is entirely the teachers fault but as a teenager it can be hard to get to that conclusion.

Apart from that i feel like that she has some phobia on her own with intimacy between man and woman. Maybe it is her upbringing and her rose colored view on love or maybe there is some trigger behind that she may have repressed. I just feel like there is more to her reaction (especially her raction to the couple cuddling on the bench seems odd)

Ooh so this is how author is going to insert the conflict. Very well done.
I've said it before but this is exactly how I expected teenager to deal with their problems. Tsubasa trying to console and understand Kaede's situation at first, yet lose to her own intrusive thoughts due to her shattered concept of ideal love seems very fitting. It won't be fair though if Tsubasa is immediately antagonized after this, I guess author will take some part of her dealing with her thoughts, either on her own or with other's help. I just hope no other party will make it worse for both of them.

Also, MVP teacher.

A Spanish translation group has posted up to chapter 26. I wrote a detailed summary of all chapters up to 25 based on that, and I posted it in chapter 11's comments, if that's if any interest.
could you tell me where to read the Spanish translation?

Dex-chan lover
Welp fuck me sideways I don’t wanna read this anymore, don’t get me wrong the writing is amazing as you can probably tell, not to mention I’m a walking vegetable now full of desensitisation, but man, this manga is something else, like the art isn’t even mind blowing but the narrative it’s running with and the plot points so far have been both immaculate and eerie at the same time, idk, this shit just rubs me the wrong way man AGH BUT ITS SO GOOD IDK WTF TO DO

Supporter
Welp fuck me sideways I don’t wanna read this anymore, don’t get me wrong the writing is amazing as you can probably tell, not to mention I’m a walking vegetable now full of desensitisation, but man, this manga is something else, like the art isn’t even mind blowing but the narrative it’s running with and the plot points so far have been both immaculate and eerie at the same time, idk, this shit just rubs me the wrong way man AGH BUT ITS SO GOOD IDK WTF TO DO
I'd say don't drop it, you know what you came for 😊

Dex-chan lover
Read the spoilers in the last chapter. Now I can safely say because of this chapter, she's a cunt. Like... wow

Dex-chan lover
I still think people are being a bit too hard on her. This isn't what she signed up for, and you can't really expect teenagers to understand what others who have experienced something like this what they've been through.
Just flip the genders around and you'd be surprised if a teenage boy would've chosen to be with a girl with baggage they don't really understand.
Not really defending victim blaming and stuff like that though. Just that she's a victim too in all of this.
Nah, fuck that. The way she acted in front of him compared to how she was acting while alone are completely different. If she didn't want the 'baggage', she would have stopped him in his tracks and not had him finish the story and then left him.

Dex-chan lover
I won't spoil anything, but I've read up to chapter 26 of Sensitive Boy, and it is much, much better than the backwater piss that is Boy's Abyss.
Hey, I resent that-- Boy's Abyss is... well, it's good for by-the-chapter reading.

Or I might be suffering from sunk cost fallacy.

Or I might just like the teacher's faces.

I probably wouldn't buy the tankoubons-- it really does hinge on its cliffhangers in the same way the operation of a helicopter hinges on its Jesus pin.

Fed-Kun's army
A Spanish translation group has posted up to chapter 26. I wrote a detailed summary of all chapters up to 25 based on that, and I posted it in chapter 11's comments, if that's if any interest.
Thanks, I actually have read the Spanish translation and I am up to date on their releases, which are almost up to date with the publisher's release, I tried to leave some ambiguity so people can still read the series without having everything revealed to them.

Users who are viewing this thread