Sensitive Boy - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Individual Feelings

Dex-chan lover
SHE WAS THE ONE WHO BROUGHT IT UP!!! FUCKKK OFF, just leave my boy alone, her friend is a clueless fool, hopefully someone tells her she’s at fault, maybe the one who told her about what happened to Kaede in the past might do something? Sigh anyways,
W Milf

Dex-chan lover
My boy should forget about that chick and find somebody who receive the way he is. In the first place, what the actual fuck is wrong with her huh, she dig up kaede past and after hearing all the truth, she feel disgussting and playing victim. Fuck off man

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
T: Hey, could you tell me exactly what happened? I feel like I'm misunderstanding something.
K: Yeah, here's what happened
T: Wow, you got raped? Bet you liked it, slut. I don't think I can handle that.
K: You're right. I'm sorry for trying to move past trauma. Goodbye.
T's friend: K is in the wrong for pushing T away

My memory's a little hazy, but this is basically what these last few chapters have been, right?

Dex-chan lover
lmao love that the girl's playing the victim here

"I said horrible things that implied he actually WANTED to be raped, and he pushed me away for that?! HOW HORRIBLE"

and of course her friend

"Kaede forced his trauma onto her"

first lmfao nice use of "forced" here, not sure if that's how the translation actually works but using words like "forced" when discussing a rape victim is really fucking telling, second SHE LITERALLY ASKED? RIGHT HERE.

god I have never gone to such hatred for a person so fast as I have for this chick and her woe-is-me victim complex

Dex-chan lover
God I wish the boys had beaten Tsubasa and her bitch friends asses

"Pushed me away first" yeah sure it's not like you just told him that he liked being raped
I hope she dies

Dex-chan lover
T: Hey, could you tell me exactly what happened? I feel like I'm misunderstanding something.

My memory's a little hazy, but this is basically what these last few chapters have been, right?
Looking at the situation again, I realize I pray we get a new girl to replace her.

Dex-chan lover

You are completely right.

Dex-chan lover
Tsubasa and her friend are so goddamn wrong wtf. "Seto-kun is the one who forced his trauma onto her and hurt her." What the fuck are people like me with PTSD supposed to do when we get into a relationship? Suffer in silence for every single triggering thing someone does? Having to just sit there and hope nothing bad happens, never being able to limit the amount of triggers that we experience in a relationship? Hm?????

Users who are viewing this thread