Sensitive Boy - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Tsubasa's friends

Group Leader
Rio-san is a straight W.

I just hope Kaede's last question didn't trigger anything in her.

TtMSHMI.png

Thank you for the chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I knew that Momoka wouldn’t disparage Kaede so one-sidedly like the blonde guy friend did. His heart was in the right place and his concern was how Kaede was affected. He simply went about it in the wrong way.

Also, while I’m at it.
I don’t think Tsubasa is a bitch like many have called her.
There certainly are words that once uttered, will always have an impact on people.

Even when you’re young and come to regret such words that you said, it doesn’t erase the pain inflicted, and there are times when you lose the chance to apologize and will regret it possibly for the rest of your life.

Back to Tsubasa, it’s been shown she has a very pure and naive view about love and relationships between boys and girls.

Adding to that, it’s impossible for everyone to properly understand or sympathize when confronted with something that they previously had no prior knowledge or experience with.
It’s fight, flight, or freeze. And she simply chose the first two due to her limited view.

Does that make her a bad person completely? Hell no.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wasn't expecting anything from the friends. If I'm honest, I thought that they would be talking about something else related to her and not her break up or confrontation. But it seems like they want to support her and help her get past this rough patch. I don't think that it's going to be a major confrontation or anything like that, but I see them reconciling somewhat in the future and accepting they need to go their separate ways.

With the store owner, I'm wondering if she was in an abusive relationship in the past, she was abused by someone or someone close to her was abused. It could also be that she believes that she's seen the reality of romance and doesn't wish to adventure further or build on anything related to it. I highly doubt that you would come to a conclusion that you don't need a romantic partner without some major event or revelation occurring in your life.

All of this is speculation, but that's why we're here, aren't we?

Users who are viewing this thread