Sensitive Boy - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Tsubasa's friends

Dex-chan lover
How so? I didn't see any relevant clues.
Just because of how she reacted to the idea of marriage and past relationships, it could be she was abused or something but idk was just the first thought that came to me

Dex-chan lover
Guys i think Rio is actually the teacher idk why but i have a feeling about this
Then that be a whole other level of manipulation and fucked up.
Also I’m almost positive that her family took her away, perhaps to the countywide and have her under struct surveillance

Dex-chan lover
i dont think manager is a bad person as so many in the comment section are fearing. i bet she went some terrible shit too... maybe not SA like MC... but maybe something involving distrust. Like a partner cheated on her or used her for her body or money/hit it and quit it, etc.

I just interpreted the last page as her immediately and succinctly shutting down a teen who (in her eyes) might be looking at her "like that", not knowing the trauma he has with women specifically. Maybe it's a sign of something coming, but I don't think it'll be another traumatic bit.

Chapter 31:
Manager-san and Kaede talk about past and trauma in a ferris wheel.

Thank you for the chapter! Really, I'm so glad the twintails girls admitted it that she was wrong and not talking bad about Kaede or his friends

Ah man.. cried a little reading this chapter. I think the fear of not being 'normal' hurts a person a lot but it's also undeniable that there's truth in the fear. People who don't understand circumstances (or realise other people have different experiences) easily say bad things that really hurt someone who already has to endure a lot.

Tsubasa's friend who is speaking badly about Kaede really setting in his fears of not being able to be understood, never been able to have basic relationships triggering a regression that feels really common with healing and it just hurts a lot to see. I'm a little bit nervous about manager like many, but the way she handles the situation is also really really good without judgement and with plenty of space and tact (like a lot of other characters, the doctor, kaede's friends...) I think her line about the 'adults and children' really rings true... Adults being responsible from their knowledge and being able to help those who are experiencing terrifying and difficult things for the first time, it's always appreciated.

I think even though this manga is not afraid to show realistic depictions of trauma and PTSD and the micro-aggressions that really hurt people, it shows how people can be kind and be understanding, that you don't have to feel alone. I hope Kaede can keep meeting these kinds of good people in his life and learn to be stronger step by step.

hmmm idk how to deal with this, Rio seems like a Nice person but sometimes i feel her sus also lol

Users who are viewing this thread