Sensitive Boy - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Tsubasa's friends

Fed-Kun's army
Just a chapter ago we had someone who's asexual. Isn't the manager just aromantic? Doesn't have to be trauma.

I mean Momoka did say Kaede forced this on Tsubasa. Which isn't true...
True, a lot of readers took umbridge with that. It seems Momoka has realized her mistake in this chapter though. I hope those people took notice of that too.

This feels like an Oshimi Shuzo manga ngl.

Am I wrong?
The main character's a little more extraverted IMO. Nothing wrong with that, but it's a bit different from Oshimi Shuzo's MCs.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if manager is going to be known as the "aromantic" in this side. She doesn't seem like she wants a partner but considering the spoilers I read about her....

Dex-chan lover
The plot thickens.
The manager could either have a dark past, be a lesbian, or even aromantic.
Anyway, Rio is cool, for now.

Dex-chan lover
They arent. They're expressing concern for their friend. It 100% natural given the context that they have of the situation.
This is just false. Demonstrably false.

They were gossiping.

"So they came over to get back at her?"

"It's scary to even know that his friends are calling her out to talk!!"

"I heard those two were quite hot. And handsome guys tend to hit girls, right? Were you two okay?"

This is literally gossip. To be clear, the responses at least set things straighter. No, they weren't there to get back at her. That's prejudice to think handsome guys hit girls. And those aren't the ONLY things they said.

But that is literally gossip.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of this conflict between the two is less about a miscommunication but moreso a feeling of "what are you supposed to do?". Both are in their first relationship, since Kaede's incident would not be counted as an actual relationship, this could arguably be seen as something neither was prepared for and you can't fault either of them for that. Neither are really emotionally mature, one due to uprbringing, and the other due to experience. And likewise, no matter, most people have a sort of baggage when it comes to being in relationship, and usually friends will take a friend's side over a strangers.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Although the bar is low here, so damn low, Rio is best girl.

Cautiously optimistic ofc

Dex-chan lover
i think manager got r*ped or something thats why she has a straight face rn

Users who are viewing this thread