Sensitive Boy - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - A secret change

Fed-Kun's army
Are you this stupid in general, or just behind the veil of anonymity? How the hell did you come to this conclusion? Healthy relationships do not stem from your body count before entering a relationship, but from your own maturity and having a healthy outlook when it comes to sexuality and respect for others, which you clearly do not have.
Nice cope retard, unlike your reality bending emotion-driven illogical ranting, statistics don't lie.

Now try not to be a cumbrain for a few months, I don't hate you and you have a chance for a better future than what's awaiting you if you remain in these deranged ways.

Nice cope retard, unlike your reality bending emotion-driven illogical ranting, statistics don't lie.

Now try not to be a cumbrain for a few months, I don't hate you and you have a chance for a better future than what's awaiting you if you remain in these deranged ways.
My guy, statistics do indeed not lie, but cherry picking them doesn't really count for shit. This type of absolute dead brained black and white mentality won't get you anywhere.

I'm not even into the one night stand lifestyle, but that doesn't give me nor you the right to just shit on it like this.

You are just going off the incel deep end, but I do hope you eventually realise how wrong and harmful your current way of thinking is.

Dex-chan lover
These kinda topic is too heavy for me cuz i felt like I've experienced it before but then I don't feel anything when I actually got a girl then went i broke up I wanna be with one again like I don't even get ab love either ☠️

It's like wanting to buy something then feeling empty when you just got it

Dex-chan lover
Somehow, I get the feeling this guy's gonna get burned over and over again for a few years

Fed-Kun's army
My guy, statistics do indeed not lie, but cherry picking them doesn't really count for shit. This type of absolute dead brained black and white mentality won't get you anywhere.

I'm not even into the one night stand lifestyle, but that doesn't give me nor you the right to just shit on it like this.

You are just going off the incel deep end, but I do hope you eventually realise how wrong and harmful your current way of thinking is.

Chimping out because admitting the obvious would force you to change your degenerate lifestyle is coping and calling me an incel won't make your life less miserable.

Users who are viewing this thread