Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Date with Rio

Supporter
uc

Dex-chan lover
I am happy to be wrong on how last chapter ended & we got a proper conversation on what Rio wanted to on this "date". Also screw that male middle school teacher for that comment on "how lucky he is". Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I can understand Rio's good intentions, but damn, asking for a kiss to an underaged kid in an enclosed space. That was a risky move.
I feel like there was no risk. She knew it wouldn't happen, 100%. She pretty much saw right through Seto from the beginning, even if she didn't know the details. What happened here was her plan, apart from not expecting such a reveal of personal history, perhaps. She's an adult and has had her own share of poor relationships, including love that didn't turn out to be love, so she has got the life experience for this.

She did exactly the right thing. Seto was being so stubborn that she was left with no choice but to choose this somewhat forceful approach. At least now she understands fully what is driving Seto to be so obsessed with "normal" love.

Users who are viewing this thread