Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Reunion

Dex-chan lover
Ah this bitch again, I swear if she dares to get back together with him I will end her and drop this manga

Also WHY THE HECK DID HE APOLOGIZE, THAT IS THE STUPIDEST SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD

Dex-chan lover
Ah this bitch again, I swear if she dares to get back together with him I will end her and drop this manga

Also WHY THE HECK DID HE APOLOGIZE, THAT IS THE STUPIDEST SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD
Naa. I think it was clear that they have moved on. At least Kaede pretty much did.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I don't think they're the same person:
K90XKOf.png

Dex-chan lover
it must be that trainee teacher who did the sex with kaede and now that she saw him its time for sex 2

Fed-Kun's army
Whoever it is, chapter 34 previews show him/her crying and shouting, injuring Tsubasa on her shoulder with a knife, and going towards Kaede.

Dex-chan lover
Naa. I think it was clear that they have moved on. At least Kaede pretty much did.
I thought so too but I kinda change my mind when I see the cover....... Usually only main characters are on volume covers yk

Fed-Kun's army
That better not be that DAMN teacher or I will commit crimes

It seems like she is the teacher, The next chapter previews have some side comments that translate to "I didn't want to see you again, the worst encounter/reunion"
There are a couple of panels in that preview that show Kaede scared shitless, Tsubasa holding her arm while crying and a deep cut on her shoulder, and the teacher holding a bloodied knife, cornering MC and shouting at him
"My life is over!"
"You ruin people's lives and yet you're here with another woman, are you serious?!"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It seems like she is the teacher, The next chapter previews have some side comments that translate to "I didn't want to see you again, the worst encounter/reunion"
There are a couple of panels in that preview that show Kaede scared shitless, Tsubasa holding her arm while crying and a deep cut on her shoulder, and the teacher holding a bloodied knife, cornering MC and shouting at him
"My life is over!"
"You ruin people's lives and yet you're here with another woman, are you serious?!"
Where da spoiler tag at, you're spoiling everything here lmao

Dex-chan lover
"My life is over!"
Oh yeah she's delusional alright, SA-ing and still blames the kid

I think the boy on the last page is the teacher's son or her younger brother, The preview of chapter 34 shows that he will attack both of them.

Dex-chan lover
Well, Tsubasa did mature. I’m guessing that person at the end knows both of them, by the fact he knows their names. Also, potentially has knowledge of something in the past, most likely surrounding their traumas.

Users who are viewing this thread