Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Reunion

Dex-chan lover
How plot progresses with this manga:
1. MC tries out new things to overcome trauma
2. MC succeeds and all is good
3. Some fucking ex-machina character shows up to introduce dumbshit drama and fucks everything up
4. MC relapses
5. Repeat 1-4 until nobody watches this shitass manga anymore

What a fucking joke of a story.
It's supposed to mirror how many different layers of 'normal' there are supposed to be. Everyone is supposed to have the same basic experience with things like sexuality and romance, but thinking like that is too naive. People have different lives, so it follows that people have different identities. Sexual and romantic orientations have a wide spectrum, and specific experiences will affect how people act on it. This line of thought extends to pretty much everything from gender identity to your life's motivation.

Yeah, I don't think they're the same person:
K90XKOf.png
Plastic surgery or some shit idk

3. Some fucking ex-machina character shows up to introduce dumbshit drama and fucks everything up
4. MC relapses

What, did you expect it to end at chapter 2? The story can't move on without occurrences to push it along. Not to mention, life doesn't work like:
Kaede: "I got attacked"
Everyone: "Oh no"
Tsubasa: "I will be your girlfriend and everything is solved"
Happy ever after.

Everyone has their own problems and experiences and this manga fleshes them out beautifully. Life doesn't go so smoothly. This manga is fantastic and relatively realistic while still being exciting. So no, it isn't a "fucking joke of a story."

Dex-chan lover
4. MC relapses

Pretty much.. I also did and didn't expect him to forgive her so quickly. I did because he's a wimp and I didn't because I thought after the talk with his boss and the time he spent trying to work through it he would mature. Guess I was wrong since dude was blaming himself while forgiving her.. always will be a wimp.

Also I lied about just saying bruh... bruh

Dex-chan lover
OH F*** I RECOGNIZE THE JAW!! ITS THE TEACHER! possibly. But if it is, she also sounded as if she knows Tsubasa, I already thought of this but the teacher(the rapi**) and Tsubasa look similar. Relatives perhaps?
That's a woman..? Looks like a dude to me

4. MC relapses

lol

Dex-chan lover
Well going by the spoilers of the next chap, I think this may be the final arc, since that would be the climax of the core conflict of the story.

Unless some new conflict pops up all of a sudden.

Personally I would prefer if after the next arc, the story will stop throwing trauma after trauma and move on to the healing part of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread