Sensitive Boy - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Parting Ways

Dex-chan lover
At least someone tackled that crazy fucking bitch! Props to the bystander, I just wish she gets curbstomped at least a little bit :angery:

Edit: It felt like a too blatant Deus Ex Machina thou

Dex-chan lover
uc

Fed-Kun's army
"The latest episode of Sensitive Boy is being distributed today! Including this time's Kaede edition, there are 3 episodes left...!! If you like it, please hit the heart button or comment."
So either the manga is getting the axe, or it will be the end of Seto's arc and start with a new MC? but yeah, we readers are familiar with this type of treatment: liking a manga and then suddenly it gets rushed to ending because the manga is not popular inside Japan.
That is why the chapter feels rushed.

Dex-chan lover
End of Kaede’s arc? Does that means it will move on to explore other characters’ problem or the final chapter of this manga?
No, Kaede will die. That blade is filled with STD.

Jokes aside, I doubt it's the final chapter. Just the story where Kaede has the spotlight as she redeem herself.

Dex-chan lover
Bro out of nowhere??? What the fuck. This woman was carrying a knife "just in case", too??????????

Dex-chan lover
Can we please just lock her up already, she is a fucking menace! that's attemtep murder, and assault, and she is clearly not going to stop any time soon
Yes, how the fuck is she free?
I don't know if laws are too lenient there or just dumb detail to be honest. I've seen in another manga a perpetrator being freed in 5 years but idk if this is common otherwise

Dex-chan lover
You know what might be the worst part? The afterword by the author.

I'm sorry, but this chapter, right here, should not be what you are proud of. There were better, more emotional chapters earlier in this work. But the author actually thinks this was good.

Dex-chan lover
Bro what even is this chapter, it’s so random like was she stalking him this whole while just walking around with a knife or what and then trying kill him and blame him for what she did so him.

Aggregator gang
I'm sorry, I cannot take this seriously at all. It's "I'm Worried for My Classmate" level of absurd random violence for the sake of random violence.
Really? I feel like this such a common trope, those Japanese people do like their knifes and box cutters.
Seriously tho, since Kaede just moved schools and not town I did expect for the teacher to also be around plus, uh, due to the Japanese Law I never believed she had been arrested for such.
I do agree that this was kinda rushed, though. We never even got to learn of Rio-san's story, but we'll see what happens next.

Dex-chan lover
Bro what even is this chapter, it’s so random like was she stalking him this whole while just walking around with a knife or what and then trying kill him and blame him for what she did so him.
Narsissistic behavior.
Then again you'd got to have some issues in the first place if you rape a student at school.
I don't think she was mentally stable to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, I cannot take this seriously at all. It's "I'm Worried for My Classmate" level of absurd random violence for the sake of random violence.
Hey, man, I liked that Twitter comic.. or, at least, I liked that Kuga was practicing long-form drama instead of just plotting two-page twist yandere/menhera women (not that I don't like those).

Also, she was quickly subdued here. In that Twitter comic, nobody bothered to even notice the clearly battered girl except for the POV protagonist.

But now that you mention it, I do wonder where she got that knife from. It doesn't matter in the grand scheme, but still.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread