Sensitive Boy - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Closing Distance

Dex-chan lover
This is so damn bad, either she is lying and that "something a little unpleasant" is actually a big deal

Or...

She is the kind that attempts suicide whenever something that is actually just a little unpleasant happens, which means that she has a deep problem, for a long while, that she has been misplacing onto those little side events in order to avoid dealing with her actual woes, and now it is using emotional blackmail to get what she wants

So she may be one of those girls that go "if you don't call me back right now, i am killing myself!", every 2 days

Also hiding that you are a fan, actually puts you in the stalker son my dude, the sooner you come clean... actually she is kind of a mess, maybe you can come clean like... after a couple of weeks, right now you must have to figure out what's up with her suicidal tendencies, because what she did was not just ideation, she was about to do it

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Okay firstly, whether he tells her or not, it's gonna be bad for the both of them. Secondly, why is my NTR senses tingling?

Dex-chan lover
I know what you mean, this protagonist is way more passive than the last guy. I like the spotlight on parental neglect, but the suicide and parasocial vibes are kind of veering the focus. I'm hoping it'll get better.
I assume their personalities are an extension to the whole parental neglect theme.

Dex-chan lover
Train is about to leave the station.

Interested why their relationship is accelerating so fast, at least on her end.

Dex-chan lover
sigh I feel a bit like I'm reading an alternate universe version of Otonari... There's not a lot of subtlety this time around; the tropes are much more heavy-handed. It's not as... Elegantly done as the first arc thus far. That doesn't make it bad, just not AS good (imo). Its still interesting... So onward I go.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
We know that Izumi is not going to live happily ever after with Kanon (and she clearly has issues). Red flags shown in this chapter show it once again.

Contributor
Is it truly a red flag as you guys are saying? Is it not possible that after hearing someone say they want you to live on your lowest moment, you develop genuine feeling for them? No? oh ok
She is latching on him like an octopus, that’s not healthy in any way. Probably trying to fill some void in her heart after the failed sucide attempt

Double-page supporter
If I have to guess, this is an idol who did slept her way up as an issue, and author wants to touch on how a possible unicorn would handle it

Dex-chan lover
this is a great healthy relationship progression i am glad nothing will go wrong for these two individuals

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the twist would be that she's depressed/had to quit being an idol because an obsessed fan stalked her IRL, it would be salt on her wounds if she ever learns that MC was also a (somewhat obsessed) fan who knew who she was.

Users who are viewing this thread