Sensitive Boy

Double-page supporter
Isnt that kinda egotistical to deem someones opinion wrong, i mean its called an opinion for a reason we can't make him NOT think like that. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
not exactly, that is quite literally someone who experienced what mc did, they have a right to say shit like that. yea sure we can’t change op’s opinion but it’s a really fucked up opinion and op needs to realize that

Double-page supporter
This manga touches on the subject of sexual abuse, which is a very serious and real problem, but has the nerve call MC "Sensitive Boy" in the title. What on earth??? Like male sexual abuse victims don't face enough hardships due to stereotypes and toxic masculinity already.
i don’t think author is really trying to push the idea that sexual abuse victims are sensitive, i think it’s more like mc viewing himself as sensitive even tho he’s not, like he thinks that if ppl knew his thoughts they’d think of him as sensitive in a negative way. btw i’m not tryna argue i’m just putting my thoughts on this out there, besides that i completely agree with everything else

It's not out of date but rather nowadays most men are fragile & feminine which is honestly disappointing
You are outdated because you push your worldview on other people. Just because you think having violent sex as a child as a boy with your adult female teacher who apparently has to be sexy is not a big deal doesn't mean it is not. Also, It is not fragile or feminine. It implies the mc was a child, which will affect him for life because a child's mind differs from an adult's, but I understand. Many people now want to lose their V card as fast as possible, so they don't even care if they are raped, and that is how many women get away with it. Taking an actual problem makes a joke out of it. besides handling this pretty well, he could have grown strong hate for women or become a serial rapist to let females feel what he feManyt of rapists believe they are permitted to sexually attack women because they think they have been hurt, rejected, or wronged by women in the past. So his cry is better than taking it out on an innocent female.

Group Leader
ehh Idk about this. . I honestly don't think a boy would react like that at all, more so if it was a really beautiful teacher. . Boys react very differently to girls when they are presented with sex. in this situation, I feel the author is making the mc act like a girl. . and I honestly don't like it. .
ikr I mean getting rape by hot sexy teacher vs getting rape by fat ugly bastard. yeah I would take hot sexy teacher any day.

Group Leader
Lol what a fucking faggot. He should be honoured he got to fuck his teacher
:LOL::ROFLMAO: Honestly though guy could not even fight back. I mean how??? I seen 15 years old skinny kid fighting against group of thugs with umbrella in his hand like ain't no way this could actually happen. Honestly though author should hv make the it like mc getting raped by adult male teacher cuz that would make sense since adult male have more strength

Dex-chan lover
youre actually fucking dumb oh my god. grow up stop reading so much alpha male shit and go outside... men are not “feminine and fragile” they are quite literally just being themselves and it’s because of you people that society as a community keeps regressing back to when toxic masculinity was the fucking norm.
Men MUST be strong individuals not crybabies & it's not toxic masculinity.
well in this case he was still a child when that happened so it's ok.
Also I don't read alpha male shit xD
What's even that lmao

ehh Idk about this. . I honestly don't think a boy would react like that at all, more so if it was a really beautiful teacher. . Boys react very differently to girls when they are presented with sex. in this situation, I feel the author is making the mc act like a girl. . and I honestly don't like it. .
Dog there is something wrong with you and your people. please dont have kids and spread your nasty genes to the rest of humanity. itd be better for everyone if you were gone

Ladies and gentlemen, an actual idiot. You're part of the problem if you think sexually assaulted men having ptsd is 'acting like a girl'

Double-page supporter
Men MUST be strong individuals not crybabies & it's not toxic masculinity.
well in this case he was still a child when that happened so it's ok.
Also I don't read alpha male shit xD
What's even that lmao
OH MY GODDDD YOURE NOT UNDERSTANDING ANYTHING IM SAYING!! I CANT BELIEVE HOW THICK SKULLED YOU ARE!!! men don’t have to be strong individuals, and fyi mc isn’t a crybaby idiot, they can be whatever the fuck they wanna be. idk what typa 1950s house u grew up in to think this way but holy shit!!! u have a fossil’s way of thinking!!! it’s 2023 mfer stop pushing that sexist ass way of thinking on any media you take in. also alpha male shit is quite literally ur way of thinking, that men HAVE to be all macho and can’t show any emotions.

OH MY GODDDD YOURE NOT UNDERSTANDING ANYTHING IM SAYING!! I CANT BELIEVE HOW THICK SKULLED YOU ARE!!! men don’t have to be strong individuals, and fyi mc isn’t a crybaby idiot, they can be whatever the fuck they wanna be. idk what typa 1950s house u grew up in to think this way but holy shit!!! u have a fossil’s way of thinking!!! it’s 2023 mfer stop pushing that sexist ass way of thinking on any media you take in. also alpha male shit is quite literally ur way of thinking, that men HAVE to be all macho and can’t show any emotions.
Embrace modernity, where common sense, logic, science is second thing . Changing teams is like breathing, school is like zoo, where for specific groups kids grooming is acceptable because of tolerance or else, you are phobic. I'm not saying man must be alpha or similiar shit, but todays society is havoc and its is getting only more ridiculious.

i just caught up with the raws ngl and its honestly a pretty addicting series just cause its interesting to see where they take things. i wish i could have read it when it was finished so i can binge it in like 2 days.

Characters with realistic depictions of PTSD always get me... It captures the delicate balance of trying to live with trauma and having such responses while also having fun and enjoying life for what it gives.

A lot of stories that has a victim of abuse of any case usually focus on the 'hurt' and 'loss' a lot so it's just really nice seeing a story that focuses on living on. Really appreciate how MC has friends that know how to approach the topic sensitively too.

MC's fixation on 'normalcy' is really textbook trauma with how people view recovery but the story seems aware of the implications and reality of something like that so I look forward to see how he grows from this...

there is no way this is a real comment... the mc isnt acting like a girl, he is trying to cope. he has ptsd, post traumatic stress disorder. keyword Traumatic because he quite literally got sexually assaulted. idk what gender you are but oh my god, there is no correct way of acting like a girl/guy and pushing your gender roles on a completely normal character is really fckin weird... there are real life men with ptsd due to grape and some act like this. ur one of the reasons people have to think about whats normal or not... please just stop reading this ffs
I agree!

Characters with realistic depictions of PTSD always get me... It captures the delicate balance of trying to live with trauma and having such responses while also having fun and enjoying life for what it gives.

A lot of stories that has a victim of abuse of any case usually focus on the 'hurt' and 'loss' a lot so it's just really nice seeing a story that focuses on living on. Really appreciate how MC has friends that know how to approach the topic sensitively too.

MC's fixation on 'normalcy' is really textbook trauma with how people view recovery but the story seems aware of the implications and reality of something like that so I look forward to see how he grows from this...
Same

Users who are viewing this thread