Sensou Kyoushitsu

Dex-chan lover
This manga has so much potential. The art is great, storylines and characters both also great. It should get more attention than those brainrot isekai manga out there.
Anyway I hope we get more translated chapters. The raw is at ch.26 or 27 I believe…
Ch 27 yes, and agreed.

Can Shueisha and/or the Jump SQ editorial please funnel a portion of the marketing budget that Gokuragai gets back to The Bugle Call please? Or is this situation like very-early Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan), where the art is deemed too rough for merchandising?

For now, if people have questions about the raws, I might be up for answering them

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter 28 Review:

Google translate was especially silly, for a word heavy chapter. We got the end of the conversation with pope, where Pope reveals that there was some disaster in 2036, and the towers came from an otherworldly place. They got sent back, and the Pope is an agent of the Papal States (Italy), and hes trying to make the best future. Basically just petty proxy wars. Oh, also according to a predetermined future Lucas will never get to be a music man. Then we get an introduction of a bunch of new mfs who might be tower leaders seeing how they were laughing with the Pope (which hopefully means politics soon!?!?!) Then some random girl is down bad for Lucas, he reveals hes now 18 (I think). He tells the girl he likes a 9 year old in a 27 year old's body, to which the girl is obviously freaked out by. He gets called a freaky frog and diddy antics ensue. Honestly, I really hope that their relationship doesn't work out cuz i mean its fucked up diddy shit. Oh, forgot to mention Coura getting off to torturing a guy in a box. Freaky ahh chapter. Then according to google translate, the Pope tells Lucas to "become a woman" and "have a fun time". I really hope this real and not google translate hijinks. Bicycle gives me existential crisis. Naked men in Lucas flashback, you are canonically a horny femboy (y). Bicycle scene might unironically be my favorite scene in SK. More development than Shin ever got 😭. 9 year old baddie comes in to save the day (and Lucas's mental health). Happy smiling Zoe. Lucas trauma dumps and Zoe's immediate response is "Let me sleep in your house". Welp, that can't possibly fucking end well. Zoe says, "When I'm with you, it's coming out." I don't possibly want to know what that means. Thank the fucking Pope she meant courage.

OK BUCKAROOS IM GONNA START A NEW PARAGRAPH FOR THIS PART. After Lucas stops dumping his lore, they have a wholesome lets hold hands ahh moment. Then she hugs Lucas and pushes him into her chest. However, they take this in two different ways. We can see Lucas is blushing and thinks of this as a romantic moment. But it gets fucked up when we get a flashback of Zoe being embraced in the same position by her mother. They have COMPLETELY DIFFERENT VIEWS OF WHATS GOING ON. THIS IS WHY YOU CANNOT HAVE A 9 YEAR OLD BADDIE LUCAS. LUCAS WERE YOU AT EPSTEIN ISLAND.

Wholesome bicycle riding :). We get a nice moment where Lucas yaps about being alive and focusing on the present, but honestly its way better done than in traditional battle shounens. This series is so peak. Lucas ponders the idea of destroying all the towers, and I think this will be the end goal of the series after the Empire of Erin's defeat. Then we get a bit of existential dread with the last three panels showing a middle ages town transforming into a modern day city. Very fun :D

Overall, this chapter was a solid 9/10. It explained some lore, we got character development, we got introduced to new characters and we got edp moments. There's not really much to theorize about with this chapter, so that brings it down. Also I was expecting to know where we are going next, but ig I'll wait for next month. There are so many places I want them to visit im so hyped.

Users who are viewing this thread