Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 133 - Revenge Match

Fed-Kun's army
Wait a second... the owner of the D. going against the power in place. That kinda remind me of one specific piece of work

Group Leader
Alas, the new leg didn't follow D when he teleported to the fortress.

Dex-chan lover
My pet theory here is that all the foot soldiers are actually one executive that's been split. D is going to rejoin it and take over as the dominate personality.

Dex-chan lover
Bro usukobo is such a cutie.
What if D can fuse with the other footsoldiers to become stronger? What if the core is just something to keep them separated like full shadow clones and because they were separated for so long they developed different unique personalities?

Dex-chan lover
Kinda worried about the core meaning all Invaders can be instakilled, but at least it's cool that D is finally going to go back to square one and get the other footsoldiers to rise up.
Last time they were too scared, and D didn't have anything to back up his revenge plan, but maybe this time at least some of them might have had enough.
I mean, D is clearly going to steal it in some way. It's much harder for the Keepers to break the core if they don't know where D hid it.
Or absorbing it would accomplish something similar.

After all, the easiest way to rescue  all the footsoldiers is to move the respawn point to a location he controls, and let them come to it gradually. The Rangers can't stop the footsoldiers from dying.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, it was in front of us all along, Footsol D. Ier. The Will of D once again!

Dex-chan lover
D ab to become kamen rider ark fr.

He got the right hand maiden and now all he needs is 4 badass henchman

Users who are viewing this thread