Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 133 - Revenge Match

Aggregator gang
What a chapter, so many things happened, first off I'm actually surprised how much he's changed in a year, he is still quite childish in some senses but he has clearly matured. This just keeps getting better, now he'll take over the fortress and save his invader fellow, he wouldn't ask them to follow him in his path of revenge but maybe after freeing them some would gather around him and be his allies in the coming events, we definitely need more footsoldiers appearing in the story.

Dex-chan lover
God I love Angel and how awkward she is around Lord Sir D. That joke of D dropping the truth on the core and 2 theories being crushed is really funny. Curious now what D is doing. Would love if he got the others to join him but I don't know where he is going to hide them all or how to keep them all to lay low as they are pretty naive.

Dex-chan lover
angels so awkward and cute now i love her she may be in the running to overtake hisui as best girl at this rate. Also i love the scenes where D's just talking with Yakushi He's so excited to just be able to properly talk to him its so sweet (If you ignore all the people that died because of him)

Dex-chan lover
Kinda worried about the core meaning all Invaders can be instakilled, but at least it's cool that D is finally going to go back to square one and get the other footsoldiers to rise up.
Last time they were too scared, and D didn't have anything to back up his revenge plan, but maybe this time at least some of them might have had enough.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, D has the strongest power up possible: Being a well-adjusted and well-mannered member of society.

Angel is top cute. I wonder what D's going to do with that core and the other footsoldiers; maybe consume it? These Blue Battalion goons are definitely getting owned. Shame D's new leg couldn't come with him.

Users who are viewing this thread