Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 135 - Career Advancement

I was just thinking.. I know they are very frail (or thought of anyway), but I wonder how well the Foot Soldiers would do if they reformed as... like... armor around someone. So if he acts as an exo-skeleton without needing to worry about the part where he uploads the body, and combines the powers of MFC and himself? So she'd bite, he'd chain...

Dex-chan lover
Blessed day. May Sir D achieve his new goals.

This may be a good way to get the whole colourless crew back in relevance and just in general kinda go back to how it was where Sir D has to focus on infiltrating the batallions, now with a focus on JFCs to destroy the chains. Wonder what Angelica is up to jumping around Battallions?

Also back to the Sakurama disguise but wonder if Sir D will get to flex his shaoeshifting skills again and change into others. And Glad Suzukiri isn't fully out of the picture and likely will come back down the line.

Dex-chan lover
The next step of the Sigma Invader Grindset: Job Advancement.

Get that bag.

Know your worth.

It's cool seeing the other cadets advancing. LMAO at Chidori's new car; I wonder how high it will rank in a popularity poll and when it will inevitably die. Nadeshiko's new hair is goofy as fuck. Hisui's gonna have to watch out for her cheeky little brother. It's time for D to protect Suzukiri's smile, one chain at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread