Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 135 - Career Advancement

Dex-chan lover
I foreshadow that the pink battalion member will bring up a topic about Hibiki being "absent" and never visiting Sesera, his sister who's in a coma.
Well green battalion probably reported that Hibiki is in middle of long term cover operation or missing.
But yeah, the pink members would love to interrogate him.

Dex-chan lover
I really like the paneling in this manga, stuff like page 12 where the tension between yellow keeper and Hibiki is clearly ratcheting up in the brief interaction is what keeps me around. Even little stuff like the last page with this distance shot of the pink squad talking to a TV crew shows a bit of alien otherness that comes with meeting new people along with a bit of a hint that pink handles clean up through exploitation of media too. Gonna be fun seeing the "manufacturing consent" bit up next. I have to wonder if it will be hiropon style drug panic or a more western anti-poverty slant.

Dex-chan lover
I really like the paneling in this manga, stuff like page 12 where the tension between yellow keeper and Hibiki is clearly ratcheting up in the brief interaction is what keeps me around. Even little stuff like the last page with this distance shot of the pink squad talking to a TV crew shows a bit of alien otherness that comes with meeting new people along with a bit of a hint that pink handles clean up through exploitation of media too. Gonna be fun seeing the "manufacturing consent" bit up next. I have to wonder if it will be hiropon style drug panic or a more western anti-poverty slant.

Fond memories of lethal injections of Marijuana that's 10x as potent as normal

T51

Double-page supporter
They were both in the snake executives obstacle course dream. I don't remember D being close enough to hear yellow keeper talking about his role in making the invaders for most of it, but maybe that time interval was an exception.
does yellow keeper know that he's D?

Dex-chan lover
I love the look in Kanon's eyes in lower left page 17, it's like she has bed eyes. Her character design definitely improved a lot after a year, much prettier.

This has been bugging me, but why was there not a dragon gadget readily available for D? It's the most basic tool that everyone gets, even the colorless recruits have them for training purposes. Are they that short handed on funds or something after the fiasco with the IRA?

Dex-chan lover
This has been bugging me, but why was there not a dragon gadget readily available for D? It's the most basic tool that everyone gets, even the colorless recruits have them for training purposes. Are they that short handed on funds or something after the fiasco with the IRA?
Without d and usukubo the green battalion only has 2 members, both who dont really need dragon gadgets since they have divine tools
Also even before IRA green was always underfunded

Users who are viewing this thread