Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 142 - Reunion

Dex-chan lover
xd9scf.png

images

NEGI GOAT MANGAKA

Dex-chan lover
Why is Momiji running away from Chidori? Does she hate all ranger now, Including Chidori, even though he is one of the most moderate one?

Dex-chan lover
Why is Momiji running away from Chidori? Does she hate all ranger now, Including Chidori, even though he is one of the most moderate one?
Considering we first see Sousei rushing Chidori like he's about to attack, then next thing they're suddenly talking relatively calmly with Momiji behind Sousei, I'd suspect she stopped Sousei from attacking Chidori.

Dex-chan lover
Yoooo. They reunite at last. Lol "I won't tell you cuz you'll get mad," Bro knows D has started to care about others more but is still a massive tsundere about it. More plotline converging. I guess the only thing currently not being tracked is XX and Petrolta. But this will probably come into focus again as the Shared footsoldier Core means is also XX so I imagine D will have to interact with her more as he pursues his goals and research on the footsoldier core.

Another member of the D supporter crew!? (But we'll she doesn't know Ds true identity yet, but given the way the chapman encounter went and how they now know/think invaders can be reverted to human or be human I can see her learning down the line and still chasing, or just becoming an obstacle)

Still thinking that Yellow Aquad member is an executive and possibly the one who gave chop to peeps (if they're parts of him) but I can also just see yellow battalion doing it to garner support n such in their underhanded ways so. Specially with that shadow pink person retrieving the Chop.

Dex-chan lover
Timed semi-perfectly with the anime. If this had released the same week they traded places, then it would've been peak cinema/literature.

Picked up manga last week and got caught up so quick once past the anime chapters.

Peak fiction

Dex-chan lover
LMAO, D recognized Hibiki instantly. Nice to see that he got a prosthetic arm. I'm looking forward to their reenergized race. I wonder why Noa's eyes went flat while she was talking about D. It's great how Shippo worked out enough to tie with Nadeshiko. It's cool how Hisui mentioned 5 cosplayers and then the fifth one showed up to nab the Chop. It's looking more likely than ever that Windy is Emematai with the reveal that Yellow Battalion distributed Chop. I wonder how Chidori's gonna take learning about Sanae's death and the other Red.

Dex-chan lover
Considering we first see Sousei rushing Chidori like he's about to attack, then next thing they're suddenly talking relatively calmly with Momiji behind Sousei, I'd suspect she stopped Sousei from attacking Chidori.
I had also mistaken it, but Sousei was landing, not rushing. Probably she was baiting Chidori with Sousei on standby on a roof. Also Sousei was side by side with Momiji like they're ready to confront him, hopefully for talking.

Double-page supporter
I had also mistaken it, but Sousei was landing, not rushing. Probably she was baiting Chidori with Sousei on standby on a roof. Also Sousei was side by side with Momiji like they're ready to confront him, hopefully for talking.
Yeah, but i think author will omitted that part for now and resurface the topic again on the right time in the future. It also can be fuel for Chidori to usurp or atleast having evidence about dark side of Dragon Keeper.

Dex-chan lover
So Green does know about the clones, does he know about the scripts though?
I find it extremely hard to believe that anybody DOESNT know about the script
Like what kind of clown world is this?
Imagine one day power rangers just becomes reality, the actors becoming super humans and all.
Nobody noticed anything? So what did they brainwash the population? If so why do they need this charade at all?
We are 142 chapters in and absolutely nothing has been established yet
We know less about the world than this non human goon that spend his life listening to radio and getting beat up

Dex-chan lover
I think the structure of the plot is dependent on yellow's backstory now, hes become a load bearing character. If they mess up the whole thing risks unraveling. It a bit easy to do too since the story has pretty much opt'd to make him the personification of conflict itself. The question will be, is he god, society, a guy or technology? A sort of villain that would be dreamed up after combining Baudrillard works, cramming it in a week while marathoning the boys and power rangers then deciding to write a manga.

Users who are viewing this thread