Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 144 - Lazing Around At Home

Dex-chan lover
I kept wondering “why is Usukubo keeping her eye closed all the time now” before going “wait, she had the invader in herself exorcised, duh”

She should really get an eyepatch. Go full Megumin.
The earlier chapter that other reply was talking about is chapter 133 btw.

Fed-Kun's army
So, between Hisui potentially wanting to murder 3, good ol' Greenie's attempt at planting a seed of comradery, and D now having to face another "Invader", that was quite a bit to unpack. Ah, right, and then we have D's personal fugitive servant.
Thanks for the translations so far, I'm looking forward to what'll come next!

Well more like they THEY ARE THE DIVINE TOOLS
Ya I mean sure but the way someone without the surgery would get crushed when using one of the tools made me think they were too powerful to be used by normal humans, but now that we've seen Suzuki use them without the surgery it's more likely that it instead is the tool themselves resisting being used, hence why you need the surgery when you plan on forcing them

Dex-chan lover
Ya I mean sure but the way someone without the surgery would get crushed when using one of the tools made me think they were too powerful to be used by normal humans, but now that we've seen Suzuki use them without the surgery it's more likely that it instead is the tool themselves resisting being used, hence why you need the surgery when you plan on forcing them
Yeah, I also mean it like that. It's originally their power to begin with, It's in their blood. So they don't need any body modification in order to use it.

Dex-chan lover
There are so many great female characters it's crazy I love it rentarou eat your heart out

Dex-chan lover
90% sure Suzukiri is gonna get kidnapped soon and D will have to rescue her

Dex-chan lover
So, between Hisui potentially wanting to murder 3, good ol' Greenie's attempt at planting a seed of comradery, and D now having to face another "Invader", that was quite a bit to unpack. Ah, right, and then we have D's personal fugitive servant.
Thanks for the translations so far, I'm looking forward to what'll come next!
This is what I love about the manga post timeskip.

During the last arc's climax, every chapter was half a flashback for a character I don't care much about, a quarter of some battle I can barely follow, and another quarter of another battle I can barely follow. Now, we're back to pretty much every chapter having tons of awesome developments and character intrigue.

Dex-chan lover
I decided to drop this around Ch 40 since it was starting to get boring. I'm glad I stuck with it... for now.

She wants D's D

Users who are viewing this thread