Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 144 - Lazing Around At Home

Power Uploader
6ZQJjCa.png

D is learning from the best, and by that I mean Chidori.

Double-page supporter
I kept wondering “why is Usukubo keeping her eye closed all the time now” before going “wait, she had the invader in herself exorcised, duh”

She should really get an eyepatch. Go full Megumin.
One of the earlier chapters- where she was out with D and he was showing off his improved social skills- suggests that she still has the artificial divine tool.

Dex-chan lover
Congratulations to Angel and her newlywed life. LMAO at the nosebleed. Double LMAO at SANTORYUU D. Hisui's so hilariously awkward on TV. Can she beat Ruuna at the 100 meter dash? I wonder if the Rangers put the footsoldiers up to something again.

RIP Suzukiri though she looks super depressed. It's hard to tell, but judging by the lines on the lips I guess all of the clone Suzukiris died and now she's watching over their bodies to make sure they're not put to use. The dual-wielding is cool, though. I hope Chidori puts the door back when he leaves.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Suzuki's figure is spectacular, I'm curious to see what she has planned to do and the relief she was able to give her clones; You can see that D does not fall for Usukubo's adulation, plus the interview with Hisui is coming out "better" than it would seem. I'm looking forward to seeing what will become of the bank robber invader. By the way, the way in which D exploits himself is incredible. before reaching the floor and the three arms was incredible, his powers of transformation in that year were without a doubt a great step for our emperor of the world 😼👌🏻

Dex-chan lover
Blue Keeper was a good guy, but he's dead so the next best Keeper is Green. He's actually got a family to protect, so that keeps his moral compass in-line.
Eh, didn't the lady die and the kid absconded with Previous Red Keeper? Oh right but The Changed Real did meet Old Red again recently. Makes me really wonder about how he feels about the current situation of the kid.

Users who are viewing this thread