Sentai Daishikkaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Hunt for Red Keeper

@ReflashTheSparkLens strong statement. I loved toubun for its characters and flowing storytelling. One event emerged from another. We didn't have fillers and the feelings of the characters (not all) were beautifully shown. The mystery was a tasty addition, but toubun wouldn't have become so popular because of the mystery alone. Stories like this get bored quickly

Oh god.. I'm loving this already !! Omg.. Pink Sentai ranger wants to alliance with the MC ?! What if the direction for this manga goes where he becomes Negative Sentai Ranger and everyone turns on the Red Ranger despite him being quite cheerful and ready to go since he gets the spotlight all the time and glory.. ? Thank you so much Negi-sensei for bringing this Shounen manga into existence !

Got caught of last week's chapter ! Thank you Blackcat Scans

Fed-Kun's army
There is no booba in this so my interest is dying. Not gonna read this one after the wreck 5toubon became

Dex-chan lover
While it’s frustrating that the main character is so freaking dumb for once it actually makes sense. Dude was literally meant to be a text book Grunt cannon fodder. Dats it! It’ll be interesting to see how he evolves his mindset into being a proper super villain.

Users who are viewing this thread