Sentai Daishikkaku - Vol. 11 Ch. 96 - Three Way Battle, Part 3

Dex-chan lover
God DAYUM this was one helluva chapter and I have lots of things I want to say

First things first, DAYUM that reveal was surprising. I had the same reaction as D too and Yellow Ranger shit eating grin is something. Yumeko clones honestly gave me a small Evangelion PTSD.

My theory: all the original Dragon Keepers were actually all women! Now hear me out, all of their silhouettes seem to have all long hair and the Blue Ranger divine tool was made from a female despite seemingly all Blue Rangers being male. If Yellow Ranger created the Invaders and he seems so young then he must've done something to make himself stop aging.
My second theory: our Yumeko is actually a clone and she has a shorter lifespan or doesn't physically age appearance-wise but still has a lifespan, which is why Yellow Ranger said she's on the clock because she doesn't have much time left to live. Usukubo is also a clone! Well, technically not, but she was made by mixing an executive's DNA (if they have any) with her dad, and boom she was created!

Holy huge loredump batman!

This series gets wackier and wackier the more time passes. It went from hilarious to darkly comical to Evangelion.

Dex-chan lover
It took me this long to finally realize that each of the dragon weapons is named after a dragon.

Double-page supporter
If you showed me this chapter and I had no prior knowledge of anything and then told me it was made by the dude who created 5toubun I would've called ya a filthy liar. I forever slighted that man for how he bungled 5toubun but man this is peak chaos just hoping he doesn't fuck up the endgame so famously like last time.

Aggregator gang
so basically... Yumeko is the Elpeo Ple of this world... PURU PURU~~~
I doubt many people are going to get that reference but yeah that seems to track.
She's basically being cloned and farmed for resources (and possibly others things as well) just like Ple 12.

Glad they explained it here, and I'm glad I called some of it.

Users who are viewing this thread