Sentai Daishikkaku - Vol. 14 Ch. 126 - Interval

Dex-chan lover
I predict that Chidori's family will be involved on next arc, prolly as anchor for next incident. Tbf I feel dead flag on them, prolly as sacrifice for executive or that abandoned red

Anyway we can say, conclusion for IRA arc is not ended well. Even though Green had a big role in defeat the Death Messiah, it looks like he will suffer fatal consequences in the future due to what he did in the previous arc.

Additional things, Hisui smiling when D got mentioned is made my day

Dex-chan lover
Hes a copy of a copy of a copy, just who is the original one?

The writer really did miss an opportunity here to have more fully civilian character imho. Like someone who is super average and is at most mildly inconvenienced by these things would've made a great analogy and it wouldn't have been too on the nose too with a relevant character arc. Kinda hoping this is the start of more civilian characters, going from the outside of the city to how the politics of the world work. I sincerely doubt its cheap to keep a real life ranger show going, and theres absolutely no way that the government doesn't know whats going on. Legitimately, if they do some shit like "oh we had no idea it was fake" it just absolutely ruins it; only way that works is if rangers literally routinely assassinate nosy politicians and journalists.

Dex-chan lover
only way that works is if rangers literally routinely assassinate nosy politicians and journalists.
Nosy journalists and Ranger whistleblowers are routinely dealt with. We see that in Kaede's backstory.

Dex-chan lover
how the hell is Pink alive with... in my memory... her head cut off?? i mean i am happy that she is because i like her but damn, how
checking again, no. Pink was never decapitated (the chapter is "sakurama, age 13"). Her brother was decapitated protecting her, she chose to save him instead of healing herself. She collapsed covered in wounds.

Dex-chan lover
thinking about this actually could be the clone d stabbed
If this is indeed chidori‘s family taking care it, he could have easily grabbed/healed him since he also was at the park and could just said red got munched by the monsters since the other keepers are probably in the loop about red’s story.
he could be here just as a red herring for the readers, since the other clone was just blown up the previous chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Her brother was decapitated protecting her, she chose to save him instead of healing herself. She collapsed covered in wounds.
that explains my confusion... I thought that she would take on the exact same wound as her target. Thank you for the clarification

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why but I want this Red to become the "first Kamen Rider", different series but would be cool

Dex-chan lover
that explains my confusion... I thought that she would take on the exact same wound as her target. Thank you for the clarification
do note that she was basically left alone and at the mercy of the executive that specializes in bodyjacking people...

I think XX and Urabe became an ally and hiding wherever they might be (it can be in Ranmaru's place or Urabe's mansion-- he is the rich kiddos i almost forget it, he can hide wherever he wants)

Well, no clue for Shion and Beni, the last time we saw them was when they fighting peltrolla (am i spell it right?) and i think it's impossible to switch the stubborn Shion into exec side, especially to the one who had killed his brother.

the last one is the amnesiac Red, I think its more makes senses to me if he is the Red from previous chapter. Chidori saved him.

And the glasses nerd IRA, D slapped him so fckg hard while disguising as his beloved senpai, maybe he still in mourning for losing her. Who knows what's gonna happen next

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread