Sentai Daishikkaku - Vol. 14 Ch. 126 - Interval

Dex-chan lover
It's only been half a year, huh? So we're not gonna get D this arc. Also, the kid looks like Yotsuba.

Dex-chan lover
6 month timeskip, huh. It seems like Negi is using this to put all the characters in interesting circumstances. Next arc should hopefully be good.

I think it's
the original Sosei that D shot in the head a while back
I took amnesia Red to be the Red who they attempted to "replace" at the end of last chapter.

My wild guess is there's something unique about Sousei which makes the dragon mascot (i.e. whoever controls Dragon Keepers from the shadows) need to keep having him be Red. And thus, when D killed Sousei with a sneak attack back then, he was replaced with a clone immediately. And thus, I assume the one who has amnesia here is that clone... Perhaps there have been even more clones previously.

Dex-chan lover
Very interesting - wonder what everyone is up to.

And man, Hisui really embodies one of my favorite character archetypes. The prickly person who's carrying more than a few scars from their rough life - yet beneath that harsh exterior, there's a heart of gold. I've met people like that. Despite all the airs they put on, they're some of the kindest, most genuine people I know. I love them to bits. I hope we get to see more from her perspective.
Each Green in this series is the exact definition of that.
They're all cool group

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the Hisui I mean chapter!
So Chidori's family is living in the slums now, huh?

Double-page supporter
Can someone remind me what happened to Shion (white bowl head dude) and Urabe (missing dude with the earings) in the previous chapter?

Dex-chan lover
I forgot who the little floaty dragon thing is supposed to be. Who is that, again?

Dex-chan lover
how the hell is Pink alive with... in my memory... her head cut off?? i mean i am happy that she is because i like her but damn, how

T51

Dex-chan lover
i wonder what happened with the two- my best bet is that they're hiding in hawaii

D probably getting sloppy toppy from Angel

Dex-chan lover
D didn't actually shoot him in the head; he stabbed him through the back (Chapter 82, page 16). From the angle and height, it looks like D got the top of Red's left lung, which is survivable with medical attention, but since he was probably just disposed of, I wonder how he survived... If it is, indeed, the same Red.
Uh I thought it was straight up a fact that's the red that was "killed" on the previous chapter as there is an explosion and he falls into the river

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone able to locate the last chapter each of the missing ranger recruits show up last?

cgr

Dex-chan lover
Can someone remind me what happened to Shion (white bowl head dude) and Urabe (missing dude with the earings) in the previous chapter?
urabe asked xx to run away from the fighting with him,
shion and azami beni (the female red battalion member) were fighting petrola - nothing indicates why they disappeared

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think it's
the original Sosei that D shot in the head a while back
Nah, that ain't it. That one's dead and was easily replaced during the IRA arc. It would be more probable that this is the Red that was disposed off from the bridge. Bringing back the old Red that D killed wouldn't make any sense because that character didn't really have any potential back story unlike the one from the bridge, because that one definitely has revenge implanted in its memories which will be interesting if he ever remembers them in the future.

Basically the timeline should be:
1. D killed Red
2. Rangers didn't know where he went / assumed he died so they just replaced him with a new clone without any orientation
3. New cloned Red without any orientation went nuts and broke off Yakushi Usukubo's arm which started the IRA arc.
4. IRA arc ended and Yellow didn't like the new Red for doing shit on his own so they decided to just dispose him and replace him with a new clone
5. This one survived, got amnesia and is now being taken care of by Chidori's family.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread