Sentai Daishikkaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Peace and Conquest

Dex-chan lover
If he bring back information that you could actually survive a divine tool buy blowing your self up and scattering befor the divine tool takes effect than they could potentially restart the invasion

@Koikoi You're misunderstanding it. The Divine Tool still very much works, as his wound isn't healing.

He didn't survive the Divine Tool; he prevented the Divine Tool from landing a killing blow on himself. He offed himself with a bomb before the Divine Tool could off him.

It's the difference between "I survived a bullet to my heart" and "I prevented the bullet from getting to my heart"

@Raze Or just set the reader mode to "double page" and the direction to "right to left" if you're on desktop. That's how the reader for the untranslated version of the series is set up anyways.

Dex-chan lover
D's alive!! They kept us in suspense for a couple of chapters...

The intrigue is a bit heavy and it's easy to forget all this foreshadowing, so I'm counting on you guys and Reddit to refresh my memory and explain things as necessary from here on out.

@yellanha Tbh I find D much more interesting than Sakurama, Sakurama has been boring/inconsistently written so far. At least with D, he has a lot of room to develop as he integrates into human society, and the whole backstory around the invaders has yet to be revealed.

MY BOI D IS ALIVE !!!!!!!!!
ksi1pvrxskk41.jpg

Thanks for the chapter

MY BOY I FUCKING SCREAMED WHEN I SAW YOU BEAUTIFUL LITTLE FACE! D PLEASE NEVER LEAVE AGAIN!
Calling it now, my boy is going to be able to transform into an anti-ranger and fuck shit up

Users who are viewing this thread