Sentai Daishikkaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Peace and Conquest

a2d

Joined
Nov 8, 2020
Messages
22
i dont know where to place blue, on one hand, he seems rather foulmouthed, but at the same time, he isnt a dick to his subordinates, pink, meanwhile, seems not that nice
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Messages
395
Before page 15:
51clf2Yu01L._AC_.jpg
After page 15:
1157573.jpg
 
Joined
Aug 28, 2018
Messages
3
I'm really engaged by the depth a lot of characters are showing, I can't wait to learn more about everyone
 
Joined
Sep 14, 2020
Messages
224
Yooo what?!?! Double betrayal against the Dragon Keepers, I'm liking this plot alright - So much foreshadowing and depth... And so the plot thickens..!! Glad to see our boy Foot soldier D is back resurrected from a bomb that was setup by Yumeko. Character deployment is everywhere. Villains are the good guys this time around ??

I'm so excited to look forward to next chapter!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 6, 2020
Messages
161
Fyuuh the guy still alive after all. First F for respect now I guess we got D for the will of D? Is the author cooking something or just coincidence?

We will see in the next week episode!! Don't forget to watch~
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top