Sentai Daishikkaku

Contributor
@bastek66

Yeah, I don’t get what they’re saying. Only six series have been specifically requested to not be uploaded here, and none of them were Weekly Shonen Magazine series.

Maybe they’re referring to how some Kodansha series are simulpublished, and those aren’t included here?

I’m worried for this series, specifically as it contrasts with 5toubun. Not in the setting or tone necessarily so far those have been engaging enough that I’m still reading, rather in the ending. Of the things I’ll praise 5toubun for doing, setting the end from the first page ranks pretty high. Good change of pace from most romcom types that seem to go until they dwindle so far the readers want them gone. With this, we’re 7 chapters deep and it’s really unclear where we’re supposed to be expecting to go. We’ve had a battle chapter, an infiltration chapter, D getting caught by both “sides” looking to reform the rangers, and a slew of characters each of which has barely had a chapter to breath. The only consistent goal is the rangers wishing to remain rangers.

This series is remarkably boring. The characters talk so much and yet the narrative advances so little. The fight choreography is non-existent with barely no cool two page spreads during combat. All in all this feels like a waste of time so far.

Another one bites the dust i guess... First few chapters is real solid i wont lie, when the main focus is just a few characters here and there.

When the author starts to introduce way too many characters at once and sidelines our main girl suzukiri (nevermind hibiki who's out of commission), its starts to drag on real quick and devolves into yet another generic laser energy blast shonen manga when the power levels keep spiking up bit by bit

Fed-Kun's army
I am only 3 chapters in, but this has still not grabbed me yet. Not feeling it really. Going to continue on, but so far it is meh.

Not really sure why this is rated so high. I've read up to around where the MC joins the green team (I think, this was MONTHS ago) and felt there was nothing great about it.

Users who are viewing this thread