Sentai Red Isekai de Boukensha ni Naru - Ch. 27 - Red Ranger and the Tsugihagi Lab

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait to see how the power of friendship saves the day this arc! Jokes aside, I wonder what will force the two to work together? The professor does seem like he pretty much everything figured out. Heck, he probably even has nukes.

Dex-chan lover
look at Gonzalez face... it says it all...

VebY1DY.png

Dex-chan lover
The disguises they donned are Clark Kent tier. Like, how the hell are walking alligators and axolotls not freaking out over people who are literally just humans with hairbands? My immersion is ruined!

Joke aside, I really, REALLY want to see the doctor get punched in the nose. His goofy bird beak nose needs to get bent out of shape.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what the hell was in space next to a satellite?? a big bird and a gundum?
Is that a mecha fighting something in space?
atw0kpD.png

Anyways, this Dr. Eggman Professor, seems very cultured. He has an entire navy of waifus.
lctxDMQ.png
One of the early chapters had Red use his mecha to blast an enemy up into space to destroy it. That's his mecha and the enemy in that panel. It's saying that he fought near the satellite without realizing it.

Dex-chan lover
One of the early chapters had Red use his mecha to blast an enemy up into space to destroy it. That's his mecha and the enemy in that panel. It's saying that he fought near the satellite without realizing it.
Oh. Lol. Can you remember what chapter that is? Just for reference.

Dex-chan lover
so aparently i was right on him being an old "friend" of red
i didnt expect the guy do a anypercent speed run to industrial era tech in a medieval fantasy world

kinda curious on what kind of frankensteins he got running

Users who are viewing this thread