Sentai Red Isekai de Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Ranger Red And The Wizard

Dex-chan lover
BY THE POWER OF OUR BOND!!!!
I WILL BOOKMARK!!!

Also, not even going to bother going in on how his entire teams Zoids just so happen to be there with him.

Double-page supporter
Nah. No thanks. I'm good. I'll leave this one to other people to shit on. I've done enough crap bashing today.

CBC

Aggregator gang
@Khulmach
It's actually a thing that happens in some Sentai/Ranger Series, especially when the team member who would usually control that particular mech is out of action for any number of reasons including (but not limited to) illness, getting shunted into another dimension, face-heel turn, and my personal fave because of the feels involved, death.

Damn. It's been a while since I laughed so hard while reading an Isekai manga. Oh man, I hope we'll see a Kamen Rider type of character in the future.

Ok isekai has pretty much ran it’s course when you are down to power rangers. Yet somehow it’s not bad and kind of works lol

Aggregator gang
Go Go Power Rangers!! TU RU RU RU RU
Go Go Power Rangers! TU RU RU RU RU
Go Go Power Rangers
Mighty Morphin Power Rangeeers!

Double-page supporter
I love this , but surely the other rangers would notice their Zords going missing sooner or later if Red keeps using the Megazord
48-a69b25cd0051a1a800aaa679629ec3ae592677e64101f04254c35fb8348fee9d.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
The reason I stopped watching those kamen / sentai stuff is the moment I knew that its cringe, it became too cringe. Like the poses OMG I WANNA DIE.

Edit: OKAY I TAKE THAT BACK. IM DYING FROM LAUGHTER. THIS IS GOLD.

I demand a Kamen Rider version. It's going to be even scarier since Kamen Riders are way way way stronger then Sentai members, especially once upgrade forms start coming out.

Dex-chan lover
>Base Robo finisher is a chest cannon and not a sword
Wonder full design.

Kinda defeats the point of being a Sentai parody if you're only gonna bring in the red.
If they were gonna stick with only one team member they should've just done a Rider, though I'm hoping a Gobuster happens here and he makes a new team in the new world that crosses over with his old one

Users who are viewing this thread