Sentai Red Isekai de Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Red Ranger And The Adventurers

This somewhat got me in the mood to watch Akibarangers again.

Also this chapter was a motorcycle away from becoming an episode of Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds. It was as dumb, corny, awesome and ultimately entertaining.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
The difference between this and modern tokusatsu is the execution. Both are "equally childish" but this is a boke tsukkomi routine while the actual series tries to be serious (occasionally succeeding)

le3

Dex-chan lover
Wow this is pretty good. Take the power of friendship to whole new level. Why does direct to manga isekai is better than most ln adaptation isekai series 😅

People who only watched fucking Heisei shows need to get off their high horse. Tokusatsu shows always have the cheese, campy aesthetic to them. Even Garo is basically just PG-13 stuff at best with its "horror" elements being just typical urban fantasy stuff. Tokusatsu hero shows had always aimed at kids, tween audiences since the Showa era. No need to pretend to be elitist when it comes to your typical toy shilling, merchandise-driven TV shows.

Dex-chan lover
@le3 Oddly enough, it's not an LN adaptation. At the very least, I can't find an original LN source material.

His status plate looks exactly like the actual character profile on sentai and kamen rider website. Brilliant twist to the old status plate isekai gimmick.

Double-page supporter
He's a tad too shounen-ish and goodie 2 shoes that I don't even mind XD

If you can't help but make something cringe, don't do it with brakes. When you do it with your full throttle, this master piece is born.

Dex-chan lover
Are those new members I see? I mean, they are drawn with the details of main characters...

Also, I laughed at that pose and the party wondering when did they strike the poses. Why think? It's only natural to strike a pose after using a finishing, ultimate attack. What, you people never posed after defeating a tough enemy before?

I wonder how powerful the shot will be when Kizuna Buster finally has five people...or maybe Red has another ideas and goes Kyoryuger.

Users who are viewing this thread