Sentai Red Isekai de Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Red Ranger And The Adventurers

Aggregator gang
The longer he stay, he will soon turn this Fantasy World into the Sentai World type soon enough 😂

I’m already thinking up new titles for the other rangers:

The Pink Ranger Gets Summoned as a Saintess in Another World

The Yellow Ranger Gets Reincarnated as the Villainess in Another World

The Blue Ranger Plans to Rebuild the Kingdom in Another World

The Green Ranger Uses Soy Sauce to Promote Peace in Another World

The Sixth Ranger Becomes the Saviour of Monsters in Another World

CBC

Aggregator gang
@Nep
That depends on the specific Super Sentai season. There's a stark difference between say Jetman and Carranger, or more recently, Shinkenger or Go-Onger.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@CBC My bad. I don't actually watch Sentai so i forgot to include theirs in (in the maturity level) nor do I know what type of 'mature' those things fall into (Also Shinkenger is at least a decade old). I was mostly referring to Kamen Rider. Compared to the mostly darker days of Ryuki and Blade, the Neo Heisei gang such as Exaid, Build and even Gaim (all of which are relatively darker when body counts are included) have plenty of cringe/chuuni moments, ranging from the cheesy one liners they say once an episode, to screaming each other's name.

What I am trying to say about the execution is that err... cringey tradition is not quite as necessary for a Tokusatsu series but while the main continuity tries to pull it off as a "cool thing" during an "epic moment" (With the villain of the week watching them with warm-probably-pitying eyes considering the lack of retorts or preemptive attacks), this manga turns it into a gag routine.

I can't stop laughing at this especially if you had watched a lot of tokusatsu serial like Super Sentai and Kamen Rider XD. LMAO, Kizuna Red...others posing alongside him unintetionally made me laugh hard

Dex-chan lover
"What in the holy fuck"

HAHAHAHHA
Even though theres just 2 chapters out I'm thoroughly enjoying this, if this had more chapters this would be up there with "Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute" the isekai about the muscle head-chuuni who is somehow right with all his delusions

Really digging the single-minded MC archetype. The motivation coming from characters like Red ranger and Retto from Chevalion is really infectious.

Aggregator gang
It's good that this chapter didn't end up being as self-righteous as it appeared, when the main characters were the cause of every single problem.

Dex-chan lover
pfft, so anyone that uses those power ranger tools gets forced into those goofy poses, huh? Neat

Users who are viewing this thread