Sentai Red Isekai de Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Red Ranger, the Hero and the Princess

Dex-chan lover
TUyFrXo.jpg
šŸ˜±

I was expecting a battlizer of some sort. This guy got Isekaied after what appears to be his Sentai teamā€™s season finale, after all.

Fed-Kun's army
The ā€œthereā€™s never been a person whoā€™s said those words and not become a good friend!ā€ line had me dying.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Don't bring a fucking Megazord on a sword fight....

Dex-chan lover
This thing is getting more silly with each new chapter. I need more.

Dex-chan lover
With such an unorthodox setting this has shaped up to be just like a classic adventure manga. I love it.

Dex-chan lover
I really like this manga, but I reaaaaaaaaaally hate it when they introduce tsundere knights who have a high-and-mighty complex.
Worst combination for an unlikable character right there

Rosieā€™s faces are hilarious enough to make up for his annoying stereotype. Still wondering where the explosions come from when Red transforms though lol.

@Wyald I see you're new to sentai, you see the explosions come from.... *poses*
From the bonds he has created and will create from here on out! BURNING BONDS!

@Rune_Seeker Haha good point been a while since I watched any. Doesnā€™t need a reason just like how half the movementā€™s are flips and every boss enemy explodes when defeated as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Meijin @Dragontrainer Battlizers don't exist in Japanese Super Sentai. They were originally developed for Power Rangers. Super Sentai have something similar, but they function either as new "forms" (like in Kamen Rider) or are literally miniaturized mecha and mecha-sized weapons. The only Super Sentai with a proper Battlizer is Banban Akaza (Dekared) but his Battlizer only appeared in a single off-continuity crossover movie.

Users who are viewing this thread