Sentai Red Isekai de Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Red Ranger, the Hero and the Princess

Fed-Kun's army
Princess is either a snake, vampire or dragon girl I think. Don't know much else with those eyes and teeth in a human form usually. She is pretty cute tho.

ummm guys, i think this dude is a lolicon
should we call the police?

Group Leader
I just noticed that the Great Kizuna-Sword is a giant band-aid, and the mech has one on it's face as well.

Dex-chan lover
I applaud you rosie despite how obessed you are with the princess for basicly facing a giant robot and still not give a shit

Rather an obnoxious side guy cliche.
The hero and Red Ranger interaction give me impression Gray and Natsu

Dex-chan lover
Now we need the 5th ranger, the bla-- wait..... this is not American Power Ranger which introduce multi-races people. This is Japanese that is only one Nippon race

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I’m impressed. It has good plot and characters fit surprisingly well. With very good art as well.

You can tell MC has at least rich life experience from his previous ‘Team’. Though it was shown slightly, he didn’t get along with his Blue teammate but made up. He also slowly formed those bonds and knows how it goes.

But the Art is what brings a ‘sucky’ story to life. Most Isekai-Trash's have good art but at least this one worthy of it.

@MangaKeks And the ‘Royal Wand’ is like Noblesse. That’s why they have a lot of power, comparable to the Royal Family. Here I thought she was obsessed with past glory and greed..

@sssr Super Sentai do have "Battlizers", pre-power ranger shows has Five Man, which inspired the PR's Battlelizers, post-PR shows have Magiranger's Legend mode(and some character specific spells), Gingaman and even Megaranger and many others, not mention most the teams in the place of battlelizes they instaed got new abilities and weapons along the way like with Changeman and Maskman.

And judging the amount of abitilies the MC has this may be the case.

Fed-Kun's army
i’m calling it now: they will get their own bracelet and suit somewhere in the middle of the story, so they can truly unleash the power of bonds.

Users who are viewing this thread