Sentai Red Isekai de Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Red Ranger and The Busy City

Welp, that "hero" is a piece of shit. Can't wait to see his ass beat so horribly.

Dex-chan lover
I know they won't but damn do I wish they would kill off this fake hero for doing this. He knows damn well he can't win in this fight alone.
He knows his princess wants to win this fight and yet he chose to be a stupid petty bastard and try to kill off our MC because he isn't a simp like him.

Man, when Beast got his henshin belt stolen in Kamen Rider Wizard everyone was giving him shit for that

I don't understand the Rosie hate. Yeah, it was wrong that he did what he did, but you must not forget why he is doing it in the first place. The princess literally said she will "SACRIFICE" herself for the sake of others with this mission. Rosie clearly doesn't want that to happen,, so he has no choice but to sabotage it.

Red:"So i just saved your girl from sacrificing herself"
Swords-Guy:"YOU DARE TALK TO THE GIRL I WAS WITH FOR YEARS! YOU DIE >:c"
Red:"If i die now the three of us literally will be killed, that includes your "girl""
Swords-Guy:"ABKJSBDKGJBSMLGBLDSKJBS MY WAIFU >:c"
Readers : .-.

Dex-chan lover
@Vahneris: Nope, doesn't feel like the Princess "SACRIFICE" part is the reason for what he did. He is just seems like the yandere/possessive type who can't accept anyone getting closer to the person they like.
If he wanted to really stop the Princess from sacrificing herself, then he would have worked anyway possible to help her while also saving her, which also means working with Red.

Also the Sacrifice part isn't really related to the current situation, but rather the whole situation with those Magic Seeds. So, sabotaging Red here doesn't really help or gain anything nor does it stop what the Princess wants to do.

Most likely, the Author wants Rosie to go rouge and become something equivalent to the Anti-Hero Ranger's (like Green Ranger, White Dino Ranger, etc), or something like Icelander/Yllbora Saro from an old anime called "Ninja Robots/Ninja Senshi Tobikage".

Let me guess ,the next chapter will introduce a new form for him to use. That or a new tool for the mech.

Fed-Kun's army
@Cacona it will be, the power was in side him all along, then gets an upgrade for the suit.
Then proceeded to win solo. Then thank Rosie for having his back.
While rosie did nothing.
(not spoiler, just a prediction.)

It's 100% going to be this way, as is common for the trope, but I really hope they're not going to just forgive this hero

Users who are viewing this thread