Sentai Red Isekai de Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Red Ranger and The Sword of Bonds

Dex-chan lover
@adhding_nerd I mean yeah that's about what you'd expect even from a normal isekai protag, a red ranger protag is probably way more lenient still. Anyone slightly redeemable this MF is gonna forgive and try to buddy up with.

Dex-chan lover
Still fuck that sword guy lol

But damn the monsters in this manga are on another level design wise, really fokin cool

LOL XD Love how religious beliefs have been debunked as a result of the Red Ranger showing them space.

Dex-chan lover
@RN_Tobi
I wonder why you're the only one making that comment. Sure it implies that but why is no one else is hyped as we are?

Dex-chan lover
Don't you just hate it when your teammates start recalling their life stories when you're fighting for your lives?

Getting a feeling that Silver's the one who got isekai'd before as:

>she was not present during the fight shown in the first few pages
>but was part of the memories Red saw right before being isekai'd himself the page after

Fed-Kun's army
@rhalmarius you are probably right plus silver is most likely the girl from the first few pages of this chapter

based from the usual plot twist, there's a high possibility that Silver (the girl that talks about bonds with MC) will be the dormant/sleeping maou

Dex-chan lover
The Sunrise Stance?! The Fourze Method?! This series just keep getting better and better at making me geek out, and I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread