Sentai Red Isekai de Boukensha ni Naru

Somehow, my brain automatically put hairo's (saiki k) voice into red ranger, now i cant unhear the intense passionate voice of hairo

This should not have been a problem, considering Goseiger, Magiranger and Ryusoulger were fantasy themed.

Dex-chan lover
You really have to wonder why Sentai Isekai hasn't been a thing yet.

Group Leader
I like how the TL keeps putting in notes like "No guys it really is named this"... if you watched just a few episodes of Sentai all these names and the way he keeps trying to say his catchphrase all the time would make perfect sense.

There should be more isekais where characters from one fantastical world get sent to another. The genre mixing would have interesting results.

Contributor
This is a glorious shitpost of an isekai manga, I can't stop grinning after I finished the 1st chapter...

An isekai, but different, the ride of chapter 1 was funny and cool, reminded me of my childhood.

makes you wonder if the mecha that red uses for maximum kizuna kaizer is his friend's actual mecha, or just one of those spare part mecha that sentais would get along the way, in this case probably by bonding with them.

Um... so what the actual funge did i just read... on a side note, the level or satire of both isekai and tokusatsu that this brings is just the level that I loved... can't wait for more

Dex-chan lover
I thought about once why there is no toku isekai. Now there is. FOLLOWED.

Users who are viewing this thread