Sentai Red Isekai de Boukensha ni Naru

Each chapter is like 40+ of detailed, compelling, and evocative content. 4th wall breaks, thicc enough not to be ecchi, and the nostalgia, goddamn the NOSTALGIA! Best I've read in a LONG while. I don't wanna die anymore.

This is my favorite genre of isekai, the 'self aware, but not too self aware that it becomes parody', the protagonist has one foot in the isekai and one foot in reality.

Dex-chan lover
What a wonderful series to have read. I don't know when or if it'll get updated, but I sure had a blast reading this. Every part of it is so fresh and original, even though it's just a Power Rangers Fantasy Isekai story. It's cliche in all the good ways, and it has none of the annoying classic anime tropes. I definitely recommend it. 10/10

Dex-chan lover
Dang. . . .
Finally it's catching-up. The raw from the official raw link from the page.

IDK why LHTranslation have the raw before the Official.
Did this series changing publisher or what?
If it did. Maybe it's the reason they reset it's chapter upload from chapter 1.

Dang. . . .
Finally it's catching-up. The raw from the official raw link from the page.

IDK why LHTranslation have the raw before the Official.
Did this series changing publisher or what?
If it did. Maybe it's the reason they reset it's chapter upload from chapter 1.
They haven't translated more of this series b/c it not popular enough

The views for this series has to be at least 30k

Dex-chan lover
Hello, one and all. Some of you might have noticed that lhtranslation haven't translated the red ranger becomes an adventurer manga in 9 months. This is because "officially" they have dropped it. However, in talks with the high ups, they said they are willing to continue the series for $7 per chapter. Both myself and my associate "Scary" wish to buy 10 chapters in one go while splitting the bill of $70. But we are currently looking for some financial partners to help in backing thus project. If we can get 5 more people on board, we would only have to pay $10 each for the series to continue. If you are interested in keeping this series alive, please contact ether myself or Scary in the sub-thread of general chat of lhtranslation discord called, "if you have new red ranger chapters send". Thank you for your time

Dex-chan lover
For anyone that would like to know, myself and Scary have been successful in bringing back the red ranger becomes an adventurer manga back on the lhtranslation schedule. It's finally coming back!

Still waiting for the red ranger to split is powers or share it to make the mage girl into a mage ranger. ...just hope she doesn't get a rapping intro...ugh mystic force.

i know ppl like this, me too for the 1st 10 chp but read till chp 12 and i reach conclusion, every human in this world is beyond idiot even the hero is an idiot, yeah more stupid than human in goblin slayer.

they knew the seed will rescur the demon king but still using it and the demon is also stupid too, if they have those infinite seed just spread them to all human city regardless status or anything afterall human are just an idiot being in this world.

seriously whats the point only giving that seed to nobles, and also no one can defeat those seed except a single weakling person.. its getting boring so fast.

Users who are viewing this thread