Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous - Vol. 8 Ch. 38 - Trinity

Dex-chan lover
This is definitely not the last chapter. I heard that there are 1 maybe 2 more chapters left of this manga.

I don't know why it says: "publication complete" when it basically last chapter is a cliffhanger.

Aight , i got through it with vpn ay lmao.
Basically he understood the power of majins and beyond it. Anyone who can pull an cloth under logical ideals can have super powers. It's similar to you playing a game with your childhood friends but you don't follow their rules, thus making you the transfer student. What make you dont follow their rule is simply finding a plot hole, so anyone in this site will be a transfer student the moment they enter this world, since they know the story without being a transfer student or known exceptions, thus making you loved by god.
After that he killed the transfer student and become a transfer student with nearly infinite power.
He got invited to the ultimatum and given a deal, which allows he to be creating a world under his rule. And he learned that there is always someone stronger since perception requires another observer.

Users who are viewing this thread