Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! - Vol. 11 Ch. 60 - Cute, kind, and trustworthy!

Dex-chan lover
Knowing how quirky Kisaragi members are, for some of the combatants being bitten by Rose could actually be a reward.
This is Rose we're talking about, a bite from her wouldn't just mean a little bleeding and cute marks, but instead having to retrieve and reattach a big chunk of flesh, bone and sinew to your body.

Dex-chan lover
This is Rose we're talking about, a bite from her wouldn't just mean a little bleeding and cute marks, but instead having to retrieve and reattach a big chunk of flesh, bone and sinew to your body.
Exactly, and still a reward for at least one Kisaragi combatants probably.

Nothing must happen to Vi, she is precious. But you can all do to Heine what you want, who cares about her. This manga.

anyone's got any idea why those buffoon decided to axe this manga?
Possibly because there's not much material left to cover after this. The fight with the Sand King concludes volume 5 of the novels and there are 7 in total with the latest released over 2 years ago (and there was about a 2 year gap between 6 and 7 as well). So I presume they decided it's a good place to end it here since it's sort of the conclusion for the entire demon kingdom part of the story. Maybe once more volumes of the novel are released there will be a sequel.

Aggregator gang
Possibly because there's not much material left to cover after this. The fight with the Sand King concludes volume 5 of the novels and there are 7 in total with the latest released over 2 years ago (and there was about a 2 year gap between 6 and 7 as well). So I presume they decided it's a good place to end it here since it's sort of the conclusion for the entire demon kingdom part of the story. Maybe once more volumes of the novel are released there will be a sequel.
really, REALLY would prefer they be fucking transparent with these decisions of theirs. i fail to see how a bit more honesty could hurt their stock prices

Dex-chan lover
Damn it.. so she's better looking in the novel? I wonder if she's deliciously flat in the novel or if it's just a small debuff that she was given here in the manga.

Group Leader
Damn it.. so she's better looking in the novel? I wonder if she's deliciously flat in the novel or if it's just a small debuff that she was given here in the manga.
More medium sized than flat in the novel if I had to say, or at least noticeably smaller characters like Heine, Snow, and Grimm. So not flat, but just not to the same degree as she was shown here in this chapter.

man I really liked this series too. Has some of the funny humor from konosuba with a fairly refreshing setting.

Users who are viewing this thread