Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! - Vol. 12 Ch. 65 - All I wish for is a future for the Demons

Sorry for posting only half of the chapter earlier! That wasn't allowed via guidelines and thus they had the chapter taken down, so I again apologize for being selfish and doing what I did! To compensate, I tried to get this out very quickly! This chapter is great! Viper and Six are super wholesome together, and Ten is hilarious! I am really excited for chapter 66! I hope everyone is able to find it as satisfying as I did! It really is a perfect ending for the manga until it (hopefully) comes back one day, but I guess others can be the judge of that, I'm very biased for this series haha.
Thanks for the translations! This series has been so fun. :)

Double-page supporter
No.6 was accumulating so many points when he was running. I wonder if he will finally be out of the red by the end.
I'm gonna assume til shown otherwise that the system administering the points winds viewing the final act of rescuing Vi to be such a good deed that not only is 6 docked the points get gained during the rescue but is also pushed much further into the negative than when he started.

Aggregator gang
If she had a plan, and he ruined it by his actions here, that's entirely on her. She should've predicted that and told him about the plan.
That's assuming her plan didn't hinge on No6 going against orders.

She did the equivalent of putting a shiny red button in front of him and said "don't push this".

There was no universe in which he didn't, and she knows him well enough to know that.

Group Leader
LOL am i the only one shipping number Ten and the princess now XD
hold-up-his-writing-is-this-fire.png

Well, according to Kiasas Twitter, after demon arc it only goes on Hiatus (break), not ending

魔王編も決着と言うことで連載も一区切りになります。ここまでありがとうございました!
The Demon King arc is also coming to an end, so the series will take a break. Thank you so much!

or at least that's what google translate says

Users who are viewing this thread