Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the odds are, that the random teleport locked onto the teleporter in the basement...? Could the Hero be getting recruited as 6's subordinate now, maybe superior?

And here I was expecting Triss to say " Please do me this favor and I'll marry you" line
Wait the Kisaragi wanted him to become a general? Well he is pretty shameless when it comes to deeds and all.

Dex-chan lover
The princess proposal touched me. This author is somehow able to put lots of context into single phrases. I love it.

Dex-chan lover
It's a good thing the princess didn't offer to marry him if he save the kingdom. The generals would probably jump in anyway regardless of wormhole stability to complain. Then they'd single-handedly kill off the demon army because they were too noisy.

Double-page supporter
heh, I think it turn out pretty good if Tris-sama really did want him to marry her. Or if it was her secret agenda deep down. But then again, she really hasnt play much role in the story to set this situation up.

@captain_crunch Stuck in the wall of a male prison :eek:

Dex-chan lover
@CountryMage Would you like the spoiler answer or the non spoiler answer?

Non-Spoiler Answer: Neither the Hero or the Wind General will appear in the kingdom for a while.
Spoiler Answer:
Your speculations are correct. Both the Hero and the Wind General become No. 6's subordinates.

Double-page supporter
"Do they think I'm someone that can commit some incredible act of evil?"

I mean, I certainly think he can, the author is just being a pussy and keeping him "relatable", he did the same with Kazuma, not that that's a bad thing, it is a bit of a copout for us Evil lovers, however.

Dex-chan lover
Prediction: The Hero and Demon General went to Earth.

It's funny seeing No. 6 needing Alice to justify some altruism for him.

Dex-chan lover
For the minion of an evil organization No 6 here is too much of a pussy, he could just have shot the princess when she treatened him or a lot of other things.
Changing sides to the demons would have made his mission way easier too.

Ah, now I know what this reminds me of, that Indonesian or Thai Manga called Isekai Truck!

Dex-chan lover
Changing sides to the demons would have made his mission way easier too.

Fleeing to a rival company is a no-go with the Kisaragi policy.

Users who are viewing this thread